ADVERTISEMENT

Do wvpaper's lips move when he types?

WVex-pat in GA

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2007
Ellijay, GA - High above the Coosawattee River
I believe in the day and age of rapid-fire, high-tech interactive media that he is a Royal 440 with a couple of stuck keys. Posts never seems to improve regardless of how often or how many times he brings up the same topic with a different spin.

Lacking in understanding of comparatives and analysis, he has shown that a good slur against others with differing opinions is a steady and solid defense; kind of like Knute Rockne's "flying wedge".

Reactions: torontoeers
I believe in the day and age of rapid-fire, high-tech interactive media that he is a Royal 440 with a couple of stuck keys. Posts never seems to improve regardless of how often or how many times he brings up the same topic with a different spin.

Lacking in understanding of comparatives and analysis, he has shown that a good slur against others with differing opinions is a steady and solid defense; kind of like Knute Rockne's "flying wedge".

Paper understands comparatives and analysis, but his agenda is much deeper rooted. It ain't just Holgs he's after.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA

He's not only the worst poster in the history of this board (and THAT is saying something), he's the worst poster in the history of history.

Reactions: torontoeers
If you just hit the 'ignore' button you don't have to read him.

I tell Ya when you ignore the knuckleheads who are full time & full on knuckleheads and just here to be a knucklehead, the board is better and more fun. Just what I do.

Shit disturber pure and simple....get's a little wood happening when he's chatted about too....I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a bigger football doofus in all my life, ....ask him to discuss specifics, attempts to sling mud ,deflect, and he disappears like polio after the vaccine....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT