ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Do-it-all athlete Malashevich will walk on at West Virginia

The young man is definitely a versatile athlete. If he works hard on and off the field and does well academically he will have a bright future. Also I like how he mentions that the opportunity to play for a Big XII team in his home state is too good to pass up.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
The young man is definitely a versatile athlete. If he works hard on and off the field and does well academically he will have a bright future. Also I like how he mentions that the opportunity to play for a Big XII team in his home state is too good to pass up.

If he gets a scholarship offer from a P5, does he bolt?

If he gets a scholarship offer from a P5, does he bolt?
ABSOLUTELY....._N_O_T_..:eer::letsgo:
I tell you guys,we're just three recruits into this class,and Neal is dropping :airplane::boom: all over the place. [WVU] IS going places in the NEAR FUTURE..mark my words!! There's more electricity in our program, than in a NYC subway station...JMHO

Make no mistake, I think it is great that this young man is choosing to walk on at WVU.

But if I was advising him, I would tell him to take the offer to attend the Air Force Academy! Graduating from AFA will set him up for life. It is a once in a lifetime opporttunity.

Just my two cents.

Military Academics will put you in as a O-1.
A company grade officer.

Not everyone wants to be in the military after college.
In exchange for college you have to serve a certain period of time.

A lot of the people who attend the academies wanted to be there since they were 10,11 and 12 years old.

If you apply yourself in the correct major at any university you can still be commissioned as an officer after OCS or what they call OTS in the Air Force.

Military Academics will put you in as a O-1.
A company grade officer.

Not everyone wants to be in the military after college.
In exchange for college you have to serve a certain period of time.

A lot of the people who attend the academies wanted to be there since they were 10,11 and 12 years old.

If you apply yourself in the correct major at any university you can still be commissioned as an officer after OCS or what they call OTS in the Air Force.

FakeExpertTVZ...you are such a blow hard jackass. You have spewed shit about serving our country but again, don't know jack shit. You are offensive to anyone who has actually served!

BTW: I was an ROTC corp commander at WVU in the Air Force. That is the college option most followed. Commissioned as a Second Lieutenant is the correct reference. Had to serve four years active duty in return for being in the advanced program. Served a bunch more.That is the correct tour of duty. Was USAF Air Force Academy liaison officer at one time in my career. You haven't a clue. Again people like you are not worth the spit it takes to comment.

FakeExpertTVZ...you are such a blow hard jackass. You have spewed shit about serving our country but again, don't know jack shit. You are offensive to anyone who has actually served!

BTW: I was an ROTC corp commander at WVU in the Air Force. That is the college option most followed. Commissioned as a Second Lieutenant is the correct reference. Had to serve four years active duty in return for being in the advanced program. Served a bunch more.That is the correct tour of duty. Was USAF Air Force Academy liaison officer at one time in my career. You haven't a clue. Again people like you are not worth the spit it takes to comment.

That is great.
Yes a O-1 is a Second LT. A company grade officer.

Sounds like you are attempting to start an argument over the stupidest stuff.

All that falls under the AFOATS.

When you went through.
Did you go to Lackland or Maxwell

Again you are proving how clueless you are pretender. Goodbye jackass.

You still have to go through Lackland or after 95? Maxwell.
Unless of course you attended a SMC.

Plus....
Even SMC don't guarantee commission to anyone.
There is no advance program that guarantees that.
Who is commissioned even at a Senior Military College like VPI, The Citadel, VMI and Texas A&M is up to the different branches....

Plus an Air Force Liaison Officer is for Reverse or Air National Guard.

Like with everything in life...

It is determined by what you know.
Your major more than anything determines your value to the military.

No reason to commission people even at a SMCs who have worthless majors.

Like with everything in life...

It is determined by what you know.
Your major more than anything determines your value to the military.

No reason to commission people even at a SMCs who have worthless majors.

You can't help yourself....a basement dwelling know it all who doesn't know jack shit. You are precisely the kind of jerk that anyone who actually gave time and effort to serve absolutely hate. For the first time I will put someone on ignore...not because you are an ass but because I don't want to know when someone beats the crap out of you. Good...bye.

You can't help yourself....a basement dwelling know it all who doesn't know jack shit. You are precisely the kind of jerk that anyone who actually gave time and effort to serve absolutely hate. For the first time I will put someone on ignore...not because you are an ass but because I don't want to know when someone beats the crap out of you. Good...bye.

How is your basement in Naples...doing.
Second time I have called you on your bullshit.

Tell me how Lackland or Maxwell AFBs are.
You would have had to spend most of your Summer at either one between your sophomore and junior year.

Told you numerous times I was stationed at MCAS....
Been to Okinawa, was in Yuma and finished up at El Toro.
All apart of USMC Aviation so I am familiar with the Air Force.

Approved by me 100%. Graeson is Switzer 2.0 and will help us. I bet he impacts by year 2 and is impressive enough as a true freshmen that he recieves scholarship after fall season or spring.

Rootmasterlooney is ignoring TVZ. Rootmasterlooney tired of getting owned on here.

Rootmaster is a follower...
Reason 1 I doubt he was an officer in the USAF.

Guy has no backbone. Bullies CFE. CFE with his red ink sometimes gets out of hand but doesn't deserve to be treated like shit.

Plus Rootmaster always talks about basements and living in Naples....

So I asked him why would someone who lives in Florida always talk about basements.

He didn't even understand what I was talking about. Didn't understand that people who don't live where it freezes all the time don't have basements.

Rootmaster is a total loser. Never talks sports. Only talks baseless nonsense. He’s as dumb as prattweirdo.

ABSOLUTELY....._N_O_T_..:eer::letsgo:
I tell you guys,we're just three recruits into this class,and Neal is dropping :airplane::boom: all over the place. [WVU] IS going places in the NEAR FUTURE..mark my words!! There's more electricity in our program, than in a NYC subway station...JMHO

He hasn't coached a game and I like him more than Holgorsen.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT