ADVERTISEMENT

Dinesh D'Souza's new film drives the Big Lie: Here's the truth about "ballot harvesting"

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Amazing these clowns are still clinging to their fantasy.
Did you read the article? It didn't refute anything. The mules were tracked and are on video repeatedly dropping ballots in a variety of boxes. On the surface, it looks pretty legitimate evidnce. I'm curious as to the facts that refute the claims. If someone is saying D'Souza paid actors to do this and recorded them, I get it; but that is not the claim.

Instead the article claims Arizona allows collecting Native American votes in rural communities and to be dropped off by a single representative. The problem was the film didn't focus on rural areas; it focused on metropolises.

This article is notihing more than weak spin that would make OAN jealous. I especially liked the article's claim that some states "vote almost enitrely by mail." Which one?

Maybe voter fraud occurred, maybe not. This article does nothing relevant to that question.I'm not surprised you and moe are creaming your panties over this.

Reactions: Airport
It's amazing you idiots keep bringing this up even though it's been pointed out numerous times both sides complain about cheating. Maybe eliminate the possibility of cheating would be a good start to earning trust back.

It’s all about continually keeping bifftards engaged with the conspiracy. If you say it enough, they believe it’s true.
And passing laws that are "solutions" to fix made-up "problems" based on the Big Lie. And to get Trump election fraudsters into positions where they can affect the outcome of elections if their person doesn't win. They've given up on the issues, it's all cultural outrage, demonizing and lies.

Did you read the article? It didn't refute anything. The mules were tracked and are on video repeatedly dropping ballots in a variety of boxes. On the surface, it looks pretty legitimate evidnce. I'm curious as to the facts that refute the claims. If someone is saying D'Souza paid actors to do this and recorded them, I get it; but that is not the claim.

Instead the article claims Arizona allows collecting Native American votes in rural communities and to be dropped off by a single representative. The problem was the film didn't focus on rural areas; it focused on metropolises.

This article is notihing more than weak spin that would make OAN jealous. I especially liked the article's claim that some states "vote almost enitrely by mail." Which one?

Maybe voter fraud occurred, maybe not. This article does nothing relevant to that question.I'm not surprised you and moe are creaming your panties over this.
What did election judges think of the "evidence" the video is based on?

FTRSlZTWAAIo05H

What about all the old folks in nursing homes who dont know their names, they should get 2 votes 1 for who they are & 1 for who they think they are ...
Had to put my mom in an assisted living after my sister died, she's going to b 92 in July, and she asked me why she didn't get to vote for Younkin?

It’s all about continually keeping bifftards engaged with the conspiracy. If you say it enough, they believe it’s true.
We have yet to believe anything you or your girl moe have posted... mmmmmmmm

Last edited:
What about all the old folks in nursing homes who dont know their names, they should get 2 votes 1 for who they are & 1 for who they think they are ...
Strange thing about dementia/age related memory loss. They would probably vote for the party they supported 50 years ago..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT