ADVERTISEMENT

Diddy didn't kill himself!

I don’t have a “tribe”. Just hate Trump. And I’m sure some of his “acquaintances “ will be on those lists.

Trump isn't involved and nobody wants to hear you hate him. Your options are him and Harris. So that means you want Harris. No spinning changes that. You're a communist turd.

Trump isn't involved and nobody wants to hear you hate him. Your options are him and Harris. So that means you want Harris. No spinning changes that. You're a communist turd.
You keep responding, so.......... :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Communist? Nah. Trump is more of a communist than I am. I mean he even has a record to prove it.

You keep responding, so.......... :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Communist? Nah. Trump is more of a communist than I am. I mean he even has a record to prove it.

No Harris and Walz are Communist. They have proven to support an Active Color Revolution and you keep trying to defend them. Really pathetic in every way.

Nope. He did that to other women and already was found liable for it.

Fake news nobody believes he touched that her and the NYC Judge has proven he shouldn't be practicing Law. SERIOUSLY HOW FVCKING STUPID ARE YOU? WE HAVE ALL LIVED THROUGH THE LAST FOUR YEARS AND YOU WANT MORE?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT