ADVERTISEMENT

Diddy didn't kill himself!

The Duongs’ alleged straw donors include several men linked to the Music Cafe, a Chinatown karaoke bar that was busted in 2018 for selling cocaine and ketamine and human trafficking.

AG Rob Bonta received campaign funds from owners of Oakland karaoke bar raided for drugs, sex trafficking​

Music Cafe and its managers—targeted for ketamine sales and sex trafficking in 2018—provided California’s top law enforcement officer with $37,000.

The Duongs’ alleged straw donors include several men linked to the Music Cafe, a Chinatown karaoke bar that was busted in 2018 for selling cocaine and ketamine and human trafficking.

AG Rob Bonta received campaign funds from owners of Oakland karaoke bar raided for drugs, sex trafficking​

Music Cafe and its managers—targeted for ketamine sales and sex trafficking in 2018—provided California’s top law enforcement officer with $37,000.

👇

• Vice President Kamala Harris
  • Congressman Eric Swalwell

👇

• Vice President Kamala Harris
  • Congressman Eric Swalwell

👇

il_340x270.6039562120_m6x0.jpg

Reactions: Snuffy Smif

• Perlis declared the Global Ikhwan Group religiously deviant and un-Islamic for venerating leaders as prophets with divine powers.
  • Al-Arqam was founded in 1968 by Ashaari Mohammad and became controversial for its deviant teachings, including claims Ashaari had met Prophet Muhammad.
  • GISBH evolved from Al-Arqam, rebranding through Rufaqa Corp, and currently operates businesses across 20 countries with assets worth RM325 million.
  • Raids in multiple states revealed links between GISBH and Al-Arqam, including banned religious books and materials linked to deviant teachings.
  • Authorities are investigating GISBH for human trafficking and child exploitation, with over 400 children rescued during recent police operations.
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 23 — The enigmatic business group Global Ikhwan Services and Business Holdings Sdn Bhd (GISBH) is currently under media spotlight for being at the centre of a multi-agency investigation for a slew of criminal activities, including child sexual exploitation, human trafficking, and promoting Islamic deviancy.

The group has long been under suspicion for its link to the banned Al-Arqam movement, and continues to face scrutiny over its controversial practices and beliefs. Perlis became the first state to issue a fatwa, or religious ruling, declaring GISBH as deviant.

GISBH is accused of being Al-Arqam’s evolution — Here’s how the deviant religious group grew, led by its charismatic leader ‘Abuya’​

News

Often Linked To The Arqam Group, Here’s The History Of GISBH’s Establishment​

Before it became GISB Holdings, The Arqam group went through a rebranding process, first adopting the name Rufaqa Corp before transitioning to GISB Holdings.
wpua-96x96.png

BY NUR EYMAN
SEPTEMBER 12, 2024

FI-TRP-BK-2024-09-12T134332.420.png.webp

@GISB Holdings Sdn Bhd/ Facebook
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter, or Telegram and WhatsApp channels for the latest stories and updates.

In recent weeks, Ikhwan Global Sdn. Bhd., or Global Ikhwan Services and Business Holding Sdn. Bhd. (GISBH), has become a trending topic on social media after accusations linking the company to a religious cult surfaced.

On September 11, further shocking revelations emerged as media reports suggested that GISBH was allegedly involved in child exploitation at one of its charitable homes.

However, GISBH has firmly denied these allegations and expressed its commitment to fully cooperating with the police and the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).

GISBH’s Roots In The Business Wing Of Al-Arqam​

Speculation about GISBH’s ties to a cult may stem from its historical connection to the now-defunct Al-Arqam movement, founded by the late Ashaari Muhammad.
According to reports by Free Malaysia Today (FMT), Ashaari served as chairman of Global Ikhwan Sdn. Bhd. before it was renamed GISB Holdings.
A Facebook post by GISB Holdings confirmed that Global Ikhwan was indeed born out of Al-Arqam’s remnants, specifically from its business division.
To note, The Arqam was declared illegal by Malaysia’s National Fatwa Council in 1994, with its founder Ashaari previously detained for two years under the Internal Security Act (ISA).

Rebranding Of The Arqam Group​

Before it became GISB Holdings, The Arqam group went through a rebranding process, first adopting the name Rufaqa Corp before transitioning to GISB Holdings.
“The group was cleared of any wrongdoing by the police Special Branch, but negative rumors still circulate in religious communities,” stated Nasiruddin Mohd Ali, GISBH’s Executive Chairman and CEO, as reported by Malaysia Reserve.
According to GISB Holdings’ website, the company was founded to promote an Islamic way of life in all aspects, including education, arts, culture, and livestock farming. It emphasizes placing Allah SWT as the ultimate love, to be both revered and feared.

GISBH: A Conglomerate With 25 Subsidiaries​

As of August 2024, this Muslim private conglomerate holds assets valued at approximately RM325 million, with 415 business branches spread across 20 countries, including the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, and France.
image-20.png.webp
Source: GISBH
GISBH employs 5,346 people across its 25 subsidiaries, which include significant assets such as a desert oasis in Saudi Arabia, restaurants in London, Paris, Istanbul, Dubai, and Mecca, accommodations in Turkey, a hotel in Sarajevo, and a 120-acre farm in Perth, Australia.

Last edited:

This story is going to get alot worse.

California currently has the most reported infections with 3,291, but New York is not far behind with 3,273. They are followed by Florida, Texas, Georgia and Illinois, respectively, with each state reporting over 1,000 infections, according to CDC data.

US reports at least 31 cases of monkeypox among children​

August 31, 2022, 11:57 AM

200w.gif

puff-daddy-trump-file-gty-jef-181010_hpEmbed_17x12_992.jpg
ott_now_trumprap_191025.jpg

Wonder why so many rappers come out in support of Trump? :joy:

Trump ain't got nothing to do with this and the rappers who did support Trump hate Sean Combs. Matter of fact they are all over the internet telling on him. Probably going to be witnesses.

As far as Epstein that's been covered numerous times. Trump banded him from his club and reported him to police all while working with the Prosecutor.

Trump ain't got nothing to do with this and the rappers who did support Trump hate Sean Combs. Matter of fact they are all over the internet telling on him. Probably going to be witnesses.

As far as Epstein that's been covered numerous times. Trump banded him from his club and reported him to police all while working with the Prosecutor.
Well, I beg to differ. When Trump reposted the fake image of Combs and Harris, he made it fair game. And these photos aren't fake.

EDIT: Trump must have the worst luck with friends than anyone else in the world. I feel sorry for him. Every friend he hangs out with end up committing criminal acts, sexually assaulting women, trafficking girls........etc. Damn, what bad luck for that man. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well, I beg to differ. When Trump reposted the fake image of Combs and Harris, he made it fair game. And these photos aren't fake.

As I said above not everyone who got a picture with him is guilty. People who were at after parties and held positions in DA offices and Law Enforcement that protected them have some questions to answer.

Both investigations were initiated under Trump.

Last edited:
Suge....... :joy: The voice of reason and truth.

There's definitely going to be alot of vendetta and rumors going on in the tabloids and youtubers. However I'm confused why you seem to be complaining about this thread. Did you read his indictment? It's serious shit linked to Human Trafficking and other serious RICO type shit that you can't get by with for decades without New York and California Politicians and Law Enforcement protecting you. So when you look at that fact the below rumors make people wonder who is involved. Even if they weren't at the after parties they definitely were in a position to protect him.

Harris = Former California AG
Hillary Clinton = Former NY Senator.
Adams= Police Chief and Mayor

There's definitely going to be alot of vendetta and rumors going on in the tabloids and youtubers. However I'm confused why you seem to be complaining about this thread. Did you read his indictment? It's serious shit linked to Human Trafficking and other serious RICO type shit that you can't get by with for decades without New York and California Politicians and Law Enforcement protecting you. So when you look at that fact the below rumors make people wonder who is involved. Even if they weren't at the after parties they definitely were in a position to protect him.

Harris = Former California AG
Hillary Clinton = Former NY Senator.
Adams= Police Chief and Mayor

Complaining? When someone uses Suge Freaking Knight as "evidence".....then yeah, I'll laugh. Your guy is clean though, nothing to worry about. He may have hung out with scumbags, but he didn't partake at all. But now the Clintons, absolutely! :joy:

Complaining? When someone uses Suge Freaking Knight as "evidence".....then yeah, I'll laugh. Your guy is clean though, nothing to worry about. He may have hung out with scumbags, but he didn't partake at all. But now the Clintons, absolutely! :joy:

Sean Combs voted and campaigned for Hillary, Obama and other Democrats. Campaigned is the biggest point. He discussed above basically admitting to buying politicians. Did you not read the other corruption involving the California AG, NY Politicians and the Mayor of Oakland involved with the same crimes I posted above? The FBI and DOJ are conducting them. I get you not buying all the gossip but there's definitely some real crimes going on here. Human Trafficking, Drugs, and RICO involved in all of them.

Sean Combs voted and campaigned for Hillary, Obama and other Democrats. Campaigned is the biggest point. He discussed above basically admitting to buying politicians. Did you not read the other corruption involving the California AG, other Politicians and the Mayor of Oakland involved with the same crimes I posted above? I get you not buying all the gossip but there's definitely some real crimes going on here. Human Trafficking, Drugs, and RICO involved in all of them.
And hopefully he, and all those involved, will pay for them. Just like the Epstein files. ALL of them.

But we know that Puff will probably end up dead. And you guys will post Twitter claims that he was taken out by the "Deep State". Instead of the obvious that is East Coast/West Coast and the fact that he has been recently named as the person who put the hit out on Tupac, which Suge will definitely deliver justice for that.

Keep me updated. Thanks.

I just posted it. I didn't say it was evidence of anything, dipshit.

That said, the Clinton's Senior advisor John Podesta participated in Marina Abramovic's Spiriting Cooking ritual.
https://trueactivist.com/spirit-coo...lt-blood-rituals-of-hillarys-inner-circle-t3/

And John of God's most famous patient beside Oprah Winfrey was Bill Clinton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-teenagers-sex-slaves-sold-babies-40-000.html

Here is Jay Z with Marina Abramovic.
rs-196752-Screen-Shot-2015-05-19-at-5.06.11-PM.jpg

Last edited:
And hopefully he, and all those involved, will pay for them. Just like the Epstein files. ALL of them.

But we know that Puff will probably end up dead. And you guys will post Twitter claims that he was taken out by the "Deep State". Instead of the obvious that is East Coast/West Coast and the fact that he has been recently named as the person who put the hit out on Tupac, which Suge will definitely deliver justice for that.

Keep me updated. Thanks.

Looks like NY Politicians were doing buisness with East Coast and California Politicians were doing buisness with West Coast. As far as Tupac and Suge getting justice I really don't give a shit as long as the corrupt Politicians get held accountable. After Trump wins I feel confident the updates will be more lit. Then we can see wuts up 4 reelz.

Looks like NY Politicians were doing buisness with East Coast and California Politicians were doing buisness with West Coast. As far as Tupac and Suge getting justice I really don't give a shit as long as the corrupt Politicians get held accountable. After Trump wins I feel confident the updates will be more lit. Then we can see wuts up 4 reelz.
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

I just posted it. I didn't say it was evidence of anything, dipshit.

That said, the Clinton's Senior advisor John Podesta participated in Marina Abramovic's Spiriting Cooking ritual.
https://trueactivist.com/spirit-coo...lt-blood-rituals-of-hillarys-inner-circle-t3/

And John of God's most famous patient beside Oprah Winfrey was Bill Clinton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-teenagers-sex-slaves-sold-babies-40-000.html

Here is Jay Z with Marina Abramovic.
rs-196752-Screen-Shot-2015-05-19-at-5.06.11-PM.jpg
Yes! The "satanic cult" conspiracies! :joy: Is she with the "Lizard people" too? Tell me more Mr. InfoWars aka broke-ass Alex Jones.

This story is going to get alot worse.

California currently has the most reported infections with 3,291, but New York is not far behind with 3,273. They are followed by Florida, Texas, Georgia and Illinois, respectively, with each state reporting over 1,000 infections, according to CDC data.

US reports at least 31 cases of monkeypox among children​

August 31, 2022, 11:57 AM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT