ADVERTISEMENT

Did you watch Bruce Jenner? What did you think?

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
I guess a small percentage of people are just like that. The fact that he has been famous for a long time and is likable helps his cause.

I was reading something by a guy that researches this and that himself is a 55 year old crossdresser and he thinks that sometimes people in that position confuse whether they want to just crossdress or else go all the way fully convert to the opposite sex. He thinks people should be very careful before they make the commitment to go all the way and that older people probably shouldn't do it. He says if he were young today he'd do it what with the better technology and more acceptance of it, but by 55 it's too late so he'll just indulge with crossdressing when he wants and that at 65 Bruce Jenner maybe ought not go all the way. Just his opinion. We'll see. I can't imagine changing sexes at 65, or any age really, but especially when you've gone so long in life as one sex (or gender or whatever the proper word is).

It was definitely an interesting interview. Amazing that he spent his whole life feeling this way.

I guess a small percentage of people are just like that. The fact that he has been famous for a long time and is likable helps his cause.

I was reading something by a guy that researches this and that himself is a 55 year old crossdresser and he thinks that sometimes people in that position confuse whether they want to just crossdress or else go all the way fully convert to the opposite sex. He thinks people should be very careful before they make the commitment to go all the way and that older people probably shouldn't do it. He says if he were young today he'd do it what with the better technology and more acceptance of it, but by 55 it's too late so he'll just indulge with crossdressing when he wants and that at 65 Bruce Jenner maybe ought not go all the way. Just his opinion. We'll see. I can't imagine changing sexes at 65, or any age really, but especially when you've gone so long in life as one sex (or gender or whatever the proper word is).
No, I missed that, but was wondering about how to be PC when discussing the subject. I just don't think there's anything one could say that would offend someone who has their dick and nards removed.

whatever makes him happy... It doesn't affect me, so he is free to do as he pleases.

And for all of the people saying how brave he is, I think he is even more brave for admitting that he is a Republican...

Admitting that in Hollywood is like coming out of the closet as a gay man in the deep south.

I'm just trying to figure out why this is news worthy.

I remember him being a great Olympian years ago and a media darling but now I wish he would just go away. Who cares if he wants to do this to himself. It's his business and I am tired of hearing about it.

Not unlike most; on one hand, I admit to finding him easily the most compelling member of a televised family of almost criminally non-compelling individuals.......and therefore find his story to represent at least casually interesting TV.......and on the other, to be little more than just another publicity-craving whore who'd do the majority of society good by just quietly keeping his issues to himself (no matter how much it hurts).

Probably the most useful aspect of the entire story is the apparently negative effect it's supposedly had on the great Kris Jenner....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT