ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Did Bornaneer Just DESTROY Countryroads89?

Did Bornaneer Just DESTROY Countryroads89?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wvu2007

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2013
He was not acquitted. The Senate votes on whether or not to remove him from office. They voted to not remove him from office. He was not acquitted. Today’s lesson is free, moron.

hahahahaha

What the fuk is wrong with you.....You are WRONG again.
  • February 5, 2020 4:33 PM EST....The Senate acquitted President Donald Trump at the end of his impeachment trial on Wednesday.
  • February 5, 2020 5:43 p.m. ET
    Senators voted on Wednesday afternoon to acquit President Trump on two articles of impeachment — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
  • 6 February 2020 President Donald Trump has been found not guilty in his impeachment trial. The Senate voted to acquit him 52-48 on charges of abuse of power and 53-47 on obstruction of Congress.
  • 02/05/2020 04:39 PM EST The Senate on Wednesday voted to acquit Trump

Reactions: atlkvb
Welp...huff...huff....guess I've expended my usefulness in this thread...
giphy.gif

I'm tired of this sh*t...it's dehumanizing.....huff...huff...huff......

Last edited:
Bornaneer did destroy country, but he shouldn’t have. It’s not nice to pick on children of thalidomide.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
country left the thread shortly before sunset yesterday, and was last seen still running far, far away.

Reactions: 30CAT
Bornaneer did destroy country, but he shouldn’t have. It’s not nice to pick on children of thalidomide.
I can put the dude into the corner anytime I want......noooooo competition at all. I will say this.........he is good at spotting incorrect semi-colon usage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and CAJUNEER
Poor country...all that embarrassment perfectly preserved in digital format for instant recall and instant re-embarrassment! :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: wvu2007
Poor country...all that embarrassment perfectly preserved in digital format for instant recall and instant re-embarrassment! :joy:
The bigger issue is why Corky keeps trying to say Trump was not acquitted and bringing this grief upon himself. Ive never know anyone who wanted so badly to convince everyone he is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
It's so much fun to expose bald headed country for the moron that he is. Country chose to be a Marshal grad and current fan. I will continue to make fun of him and there is nothing he can do about it.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
It's so much fun to expose bald headed country for the moron that he is. Country chose to be a Marshal grad and current fan. I will continue to make fun of him and there is nothing he can do about it.

You are as relentless as you are brutal I'll certainly vouch for that! You do know it was cruel, sneaky and downright criminal for you to post that fool "Talcum-X" in your sig right? I take one look that stupid mustache and I flat loose all control of my bladder!

Damn You! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Haha
5172.jpg
Don't be hatin' on me atl!

You're a damn fool Talcum, and you're a stupid lookin' Mofo too!!!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Never forget that time that bornaneer absolutely DESTROYED the Champ of Wrong, countryroads89
I just recently sent the old fart Country packing.....when it claimed there was no connection between Operation Warp Speed and the two vaccine producers......had no clue what a $1.95 Billion deal back in July was. But..... I have to give a few wins to Country....got me on a couple run-on sentences.

Now, I see why CountryKojak is begging for my attention today...he's trying to avoid this humiliating thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT