ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM DeVries coached teams bring winning traits in key areas

Will be nice if that's what we get. Watching a team that understands the relationship of the ball...the hoop...and scoring would be refreshing.

This will be a "breath of Fresh Air" compared to last 15 years, or so.

West Virginia needed changes.

To not be dominated as bully ball,
of sorts. Bully the refs, bully the players was basically ineffective.

This will be a "breath of Fresh Air" compared to last 15 years, or so.

West Virginia needed changes.

To not be dominated as bully ball,
of sorts. Bully the refs, bully the players was basically ineffective.
I have been a huge Huggins fan. But I do agree with your sentiment. I welcome the change.

I have been a huge Huggins fan. But I do agree with your sentiment. I welcome the change.
yeah I am a fan of Huggins, but to be honest he didn't recruit many pure shooters..I remember when he landed Kevin Noreen, the all-time leading scorer in Minnesota...I thought..6'8"..we're getting Larry Bird...that wasn't quite the case.

yeah I am a fan of Huggins, but to be honest he didn't recruit many pure shooters..I remember when he landed Kevin Noreen, the all-time leading scorer in Minnesota...I thought..6'8"..we're getting Larry Bird...that wasn't quite the case.
As we thankfully reflect back,

bBob didn't recruit pure scorers,
the Pure scorers he did recruit-
bBob "Ran off" natural scorers who could & would endanger his personal West Virginia legacy.

We could name a few but might as well move off, thankfully.

His strangle-hold
Dictatorship was kinda pitiful.

Life of a Mountaineer Fan.

He - bBob blew it.

Reactions: Rootmaster
look at the rim..I think the only player he recruited for the three was S McNeil and he couldn't create his shot

look at the rim..I think the only player he recruited for the three was S McNeil and he couldn't create his shot
Yea but bBob
seemed to sufficate his growth.

West Virginia needs free thinkers,
West Virginia
needs to place winning, 1st.

Money follows Winnings, plural.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT