ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Despite the Dem House’s aggressiveness as of late

Shouldn’t Trump be pressed to release his returns as a Presidential candidate?

• Yes. It’s information the voter should have access to

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No. It’s irrelevant

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No. It’s relevant, but Americans should have that right to privacy (even when running for President)

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
I’m just a little shocked people on the right haven’t pushed for this during the primaries

And I post this, because I see Bernie is releasing his — and I think he should have to.

lol...

first it was Nadler the Hutt...

now the idiot Maxine gets to make a fool of herself...

Is this where you cry and yell at the sky? You lost dude. STFU
Trump gave them fair warning in Dec. He told them they could work together but if they started investigating further through useless committees that he’d retaliate. Gonna be a very fun year for me. The reaping is upon us. I have a feeling some of our friends here will begin to find they have a lot of extra curriculars which keep them away from the board.

Trump gave them fair warning in Dec. He told them they could work together but if they started investigating further through useless committees that he’d retaliate. Gonna be a very fun year for me. The reaping is upon us. I have a feeling some of our friends here will begin to find they have a lot of extra curriculars which keep them away from the board.
One is coming around slowly. A couple others are not smart enough to know they have already lost. Then there is kuntry. He just drools.

One is coming around slowly. A couple others are not smart enough to know they have already lost. Then there is kuntry. He just drools.

They're all a bunch of delusional mind numbed sycophants. They'll retire to their rubber rooms in straight jackets believing Trump "colluded" to steal Hillary's coronation. There is no other explanation for her loss that makes sense in their warped minds.

Is this where you cry and yell at the sky? You lost dude. STFU
JFC....I was honestly wondering if those defending Trump’s refusal have always felt that way. I personally believe a candidate should have to release financial information, especially tax returns. I understand the argument for privacy, but I think when running for President, certain aspects of privacy should be forfitted.

So no objective discussion or critical comment can be had now in regard to our President? President brill cream is infallible? And anyone questioning him has TDS?

And I post this, because I see Bernie is releasing his — and I think he should have to.

Bernie lived off of 4 women and was on welfare for years...

he only runs for president to get the payoff from Hilliary...

another house and a $250k car in 2016...

he didn't bitch once about getting cheated...

Reactions: Airport
JFC....I was honestly wondering if those defending Trump’s refusal have always felt that way. I personally believe a candidate should have to release financial information, especially tax returns. I understand the argument for privacy, but I think when running for President, certain aspects of privacy should be forfitted.

So no objective discussion or critical comment can be had now in regard to our President? President brill cream is infallible? And anyone questioning him has TDS?
I think the issue over the tax returns is one of the dumbest outrages I’ve ever listened to from the left. There is zero chance in hell I’m letting anyone see my stuff to then be used against me in some way.

And I wouldn’t care if the next 10 Democrats did the same thing.

Reactions: Airport and Gunny46
I think the issue over the tax returns is one of the dumbest outrages I’ve ever listened to from the left. There is zero chance in hell I’m letting anyone see my stuff to then be used against me in some way.

Nixon started it to “prove” he wasn’t a “crook”.....every Pres has followed since in some form. I like the precedent, don’t know why it’s such an issue to not release them.

Reactions: tjebarr
giphy.gif

Well now it is just a matter of the folks intelligent enough to know he is hiding something and the folks unintelligent enough not to want to find out anything bad about their invincible hero, but they won the midterms!, that cracks me up every time. Hiding shit always broadens your base. Last gasp of the rube using corporation protecting GOP. More troubling is all his lies, saying he would release them, saying he can't cause he is under Audit, you would think everyone would want an honest President, or one who reads, or has friends, or a dog, lmfao. Who really cares on here except his mean girl posse?

Well now it is just a matter of the folks intelligent enough to know he is hiding something and the folks unintelligent enough not to want to find out anything bad about their invincible hero, but they won the midterms!, that cracks me up every time. Hiding shit always broadens your base. Last gasp of the rube using corporation protecting GOP. More troubling is all his lies, saying he would release them, saying he can't cause he is under Audit, you would think everyone would want an honest President, or one who reads, or has friends, or a dog, lmfao. Who really cares on here except his mean girl posse?

So he's been hiding shit in his taxes? And the Obama era IRS, the same IRS that unjustly targeted conservative groups, turned a blind eye to a Donald Trump hiding shit....

Okay.... sure.

What he has in his taxes doesn't matter a lick.

Reactions: Boomboom521

It does to the Left! They just spent 2 and a half years looking into his "collusion" with Russians and came up dry...why not spend two more years looking into 10 year's worth of his tax returns for some other reason to remove him from Office?

Isn't that their ultimate objective since they failed with the other scheme?

So he's been hiding shit in his taxes? And the Obama era IRS, the same IRS that unjustly targeted conservative groups, turned a blind eye to a Donald Trump hiding shit....

Okay.... sure.

This is a pretty solid point

Your pretty little soapbox would mean so much more to me if you had at least once stopped questioning Trump.

The only way I would care about what some Democrat's taxes looked like would be if they were out there running around complaining about rich folks who don't pay their "fare share" and their own returns revealed them NOT paying their "fare share" on their personal wealth.

I'd want that hypocrisy exposed BIG TIME!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT