ADVERTISEMENT

Dems doing a bang-up job with their policies. Great for our largest cities!

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Wouldn't you agree @Soaring Eagle 74, @moe and @bamaEER? Or can you defend them?

More of that lovely Democrat policy in the news. Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Starbucks announces major shakeup in city overrun by crime​

LINK: Starbucks reportedly offered impacted workers at the downtown San Francisco locations the opportunity to transfer

EXCERPT: "There are several factors Starbucks considers when tasked with the tough decision of closing a store, but it is all part of ensuring a healthy store portfolio," Borton wrote. "We will continue to listen to the needs of our partners to ensure they can focus on crafting beverages and creating connections in a welcoming environment."

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Wouldn't you agree @Soaring Eagle 74, @moe and @bamaEER? Or can you defend them?

More of that lovely Democrat policy in the news. Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Starbucks announces major shakeup in city overrun by crime​

LINK: Starbucks reportedly offered impacted workers at the downtown San Francisco locations the opportunity to transfer

EXCERPT: "There are several factors Starbucks considers when tasked with the tough decision of closing a store, but it is all part of ensuring a healthy store portfolio," Borton wrote. "We will continue to listen to the needs of our partners to ensure they can focus on crafting beverages and creating connections in a welcoming environment."
Democrats are a slow breed of people.
WV was a strong blue state for 80 years and ranked at the bottom of the barrel and that was before the woke bullshit. God knows I'm no brain surgeon but if the stove burns my hand I'm not gonna keep touching it . Board democrats keep touching the stove then crying their hands hurt .... they are from the slowskie tribe

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT