ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats have blocked, again, the bill to approve the Keystone Pipeline, as gas reaches above $4 nationwide

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
I don't think any of this is by accident. It's all part of a plan to either force us into EVs, or wreck the economy and "re-set" it under whole new energy parameters with legacy fossil fuels being made too expensive to be practical to use anymore. What comes as a replacement won't be better though or any cheaper, in fact the exact opposite will be true. Leftists will be in control of it though so they'll all be happy. 😏

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't think any of this is by accident. It's all part of a plan to either force us into EVs, or wreck the economy and "re-set" it under whole new energy parameters with legacy fossil fuels being made too expensive to be practical to use anymore. What comes as a replacement won't be better though or any cheaper, in fact the exact opposite will be true. Leftists will be in control of it though so they'll all be happy. 😏

I have said this all along, fastest way to make people convert to EV is to make gas outrageous. They did this with guns already. Can't ban guns so make the ammo outrageously expensive. I have no issues with EV, I do have issue with the fact that the country is not ready to completely convert. Our electric infrastructure cannot handle that yet.

I have said this all along, fastest way to make people convert to EV is to make gas outrageous. They did this with guns already. Can't ban guns so make the ammo outrageously expensive. I have no issues with EV, I do have issue with the fact that the country is not ready to completely convert. Our electric infrastructure cannot handle that yet.

What I find amusing is we still have to burn fossil fuels to generate most of the electricity we need, so what are we really "saving" by going to an all EV fleet?

We haven't figured out a way yet to make more and cheaper electricity than burning legacy fuels so I just laugh at these recent "green deal" boondoggles everyone on the Left is all ga-ga about.

We still need oil, and natural gas and it will probably remain that way for at least the next 50 to 100 years until we can figure out a way to make electricity cheaper using something else? 😏

The democrat party is incompetent to lead to the point it destroys the middle class. They want elites and the poors. No one in the middle

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What I find amusing is we still have to burn fossil fuels to generate most of the electricity we need, so what are we really "saving" by going to an all EV fleet?

We haven't figured out a way yet to make more and cheaper electricity than burning legacy fuels so I just laugh at these recent "green deal" boondoggles everyone on the Left is all ga-ga about.

We still need oil, and natural gas and it will probably remain that way for at least the next 50 to 100 years until we can figure out a way to make electricity cheaper using something else? 😏

Nuclear, but we are too spoked by carelessness that happened 25 years ago with 25 year old tech.

Nuclear, but we are too spoked by carelessness that happened 25 years ago with 25 year old tech.

Yes it's probably cheaper...but the Left won't accept it because we don't have efficient ways to handle the waste. I'd like to see us go full nuclear and shoot the waste into space!

But then some Leftist will cry "what if the rocket explodes or crashes while going into orbit?

Ans: Stage launch areas over Leftist States so the waste falls on them. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT