ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats blasted as 'undemocratic' for skipping debates

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Can’t have debates when you go by a script.

BOSTON, MA - APRIL 19: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is joined by family and supporters on stage after announcing his candidacy for President on April 19, 2023 in Boston, Massachusetts. An outspoken anti-vaccine activist, RFK Jr. joins self-help author Marianne Williamson in the Democratic presidential field of challengers for 2024.

Kennedy is considered a long shot in the presidential race, but a new poll says he has taken a chunk of President Biden's supporters in the outset of his campaign. A new USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll says 14 percent of Biden’s 2020 voters flocked to Kennedy when he first announced his candidacy earlier this month.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says middle class was 'wiped out' during COVID-19 lock downs.

"The strength of a nation comes from a strong economy and a vibrant middle class, and we have wiped out the middle class in the country systematically," Kennedy said on Fox News Saturday.

Kennedy, 69, who opposed vaccine mandates during the pandemic, said the COVID-19 lockdowns hurt the middle class and boosted the wealthy.

"I’m in a better position to run against Donald Trump than any of the Democrats because I can hold him accountable for the worst thing that he did, which was the lockdowns," Kennedy said.

"Like my dad ran on principle, he did not believe that he could win. And his objective was to tell the truth to the American people." "And that’s what I’m going to do. And if there’s an appetite for that, I’ll be in the White House in 2025."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT