ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Are Destroying Our 2020 Election... On PURPOSE...

Uh huh...... took you 12 consecutive posts to try and make this point. Of course, since you're the Chairman of the 40-posts-a-day Club, that's actually a pretty soft response by your typical standards.

Seems to me YOU had a free choice to stop reading after my second post to him. They were to him 'ya know?.... I do realize how tantalizing my posts are to you. So much so you have to complain about whichever ones to someone else you were NOT forced to read!

Glad I was able to entertain/piss you off to the extent I apparently did because I'd be disappointed in myself if I wasn't able to hold your attention past one pointless post.

You know all about that don't 'ya?

Last edited:
Toker with knockout punch...thank you sir for posting the truth. :fistbump:[thumbsup]

Leftists hate it if you don't agree with them. They get violently angry when you express your disagreements to them.

Wanna see a Leftist get maniacal? Disagree with them and then ask them to prove YOU are wrong. :eek:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Of course, since you're the Chairman of the 40-posts-a-day Club, that's actually a pretty soft response by your typical standards.

OK...alright @COOL MAN let me make sure I get this straight....so am I correct that you're so enamored with my posts to this forum that you actually count how much I post each day? You keep a running daily tab on the amount I post?

You did say this correct?

Of course, since you're the Chairman of the 40-posts-a-day Club, that's actually a pretty soft response by your typical standards.

I don't know if I should be impressed with that statement or think you need to find a new hobby...however I am at least flattered you think so much of the time I spend on here that you take your own time out to count how many posts I put up daily? o_O

That's impressive! So tell me @COOL MAN , if you're that interested in what I have to say where you'd actually take time out of your limited presence on this forum to count the number of my daily posts, what are you so upset about?

Appears to me I occupy a considerable portion of your activity on this forum and you apparently enjoy the wholesome Family entertainment I provide for you. So thank you my Man!
giphy.gif

I just have to believe 100 million real voters "Trumps" (pardon the pun) however many fake ballots they can flood the system with before we figure out they're fake. Turnout will be huge. A landslide turnout in my mind will cancel out all the manufactured ballots they can produce.

They will try to cheat, they always have. It didn't work in '16, and it won't work now.

It won't take long to count a landslide. They can't fake every real voter who can show up and cancel out their fraudulent ballots. Vote, and bring a friend. It's the only defense we have against their vote harvesting schemes.

Why are ballots being mailed out to folks who don't request them? How do we know if one receives a ballot and sends it in, that they are no longer eligible to vote on election day? Who monitors who is returning ballots? What's stopping one person from sending in multiple ballots?

This is just another Democrat scheme to damage Trump because they know they can't beat him fair and square. Cockroaches.

I keep saying Trump should demand these States participating in mail in ballots begin "coding" each ballot to each registered voter one is mailed to. That way we can track them, monitor them, and assure one vote only per legally registered voter.

OK...alright @COOL MAN let me make sure I get this straight....so am I correct that you're so enamored with my posts to this forum that you actually count how much I post each day? You keep a running daily tab on the amount I post?

I don't know if I should be impressed with that statement or think you need to find a new hobby...however I am at least flattered you think so much of the time I spend on here that you take your own time out to count how many posts I put up daily? o_O

That's impressive! So tell me @COOL MAN , if you're that interested in what I have to say where you'd actually take time out of your limited presence on this forum to count the number of my daily posts, what are you so upset about?

Appears to me I occupy a considerable portion of your activity on this forum and you apparently enjoy the wholesome Family entertainment I provide for you. So thank you my Man!
giphy.gif

I gotta admit, it's fun to get under your thin jackboot skin this much......

I gotta admit, it's fun to get under your thin jackboot skin this much......

You don't get under my skin my friend. My best advice to YOU if you're bothered by how much or what I post on here is simply don't read any of it! Works every time it's tried....promise.

BTW I was sincerely flattered you took time out to actually count how many posts I leave on here each day. That's was awesome!

giphy.gif
Twiggered Cool Man not Kewl...

Reactions: atlkvb
You don't get under my skin my friend. My best advice to YOU if you're bothered by how much or what I post on here is simply don't read any of it! Works every time it's tried....promise.

BTW I was sincerely flattered you took time out to actually count how many posts I leave on here each day. That's was awesome!
All posts counted on one finger 40 times....Shew

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT