ADVERTISEMENT

Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

'I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,' Aimee Arrambide tells House Judiciary Committee

A Democrat witness testifying before the House Judiciary Committee on abortion rights Thursday declared that men can get pregnant and have abortions.

Aimee Arrambide, the executive director of the abortion rights nonprofit Avow Texas, was asked by Rep. Dan Bishop, R-N.C., to define what "a woman is," to which she responded, "I believe that everyone can identify for themselves."

"Do you believe that men can become pregnant and have abortions?" Bishop asked.

"Yes," Arrambide replied.

The remarks from Arrambide followed a tense exchange between Bishop and Dr. Yashica Robinson, another Democrat witness, after he similarly asked her to define "woman."

aimee-arrambide-1-e1652905432245.jpg

Aimee Arrambide testifies before the House Judiciary Committee on May 11, 2020. (YouTube screenshot) (Screenshot/ House Committee on the Judiciary)

'I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,' Aimee Arrambide tells House Judiciary Committee

A Democrat witness testifying before the House Judiciary Committee on abortion rights Thursday declared that men can get pregnant and have abortions.

Aimee Arrambide, the executive director of the abortion rights nonprofit Avow Texas, was asked by Rep. Dan Bishop, R-N.C., to define what "a woman is," to which she responded, "I believe that everyone can identify for themselves."

"Do you believe that men can become pregnant and have abortions?" Bishop asked.

"Yes," Arrambide replied.

The remarks from Arrambide followed a tense exchange between Bishop and Dr. Yashica Robinson, another Democrat witness, after he similarly asked her to define "woman."

Aimee Arrambide testifies before the House Judiciary Committee on May 11, 2020. (YouTube screenshot) (Screenshot/ House Committee on the Judiciary)
Democrats are a special breed
A cross between a jackass & coyote. A hardheaded animal that preys on the weak and vulnerable.

...and women can play Right Tackle in the NFL!!!!! :rolleyes:

See the look on her face? That smug, snarky, smirk? She's typical of arrogant Leftists. What they say goes...how dare you question them?

Q: Define a woman
Ans: I believe everyone can identify for themselves

See...that's typical Leftist logic! They don't need a reason to think the way they do, it becomes their reality just because they say it is so. We see the same smugness right here on this forum (when they're brave enough to post their nonsense)

That chick is just dripping with arrogance, and self assured mental supremacy over those Congressional members on that committee "questioning" her views on what's a woman?

God Lord Almighty I can't stand these arrogant people. :mad:

See the look on her face? That smug, snarky, smirk? She's typical of arrogant Leftists. What they say goes...how dare you question them?

Q: Define a woman
Ans: I believe everyone can identify for themselves

See...that's typical Leftist logic! They don't need a reason to think the way they do, it becomes their reality just because they say it is so. We see the same smugness right here on this forum (when they're brave enough to post their nonsense)

That chick is just dripping with arrogance, and self assured mental supremacy over those Congressional members on that committee "questioning" her views on what's a woman?

God Lord Almighty I can't stand these arrogant people. :mad:
Wood ....I cant help it ...

I'm thinking I could screw some sense in her ...if not it be fun , get her doggy style then tell her a Male cant have a baby..
So much of a man's sexual attraction towards a woman (yes I said a woman) is mental, I just can't ever imagine a Leftist chick like that stimulating my mental capacity enough to look past her obvious stupidity and focus on whatever limited beauty she has? 🤔

So much of a man's sexual attraction towards a woman (yes I said a woman) is mental, I just can't ever imagine a Leftist chick like that stimulating my mental capacity enough to look past her obvious stupidity and focus on whatever limited beauty she has? 🤔
I'm in to comedy's & a Democrat like her I find amusing. She has a vagina & I find those very stimulating, plus I'm a pig

I'm in to comedy's & a Democrat like her I find amusing. She has a vagina & I find those very stimulating, plus I'm a pig
I just got up scanning the site for news and just saw this. You're funny. However I gotta believe you have more respect for women than just grabbin' a little pussy. That sh*t dries out and gets boring...then what? 🤣

I just got up scanning the site for news and just saw this. You're funny. However I gotta believe you have more respect for women than just grabbin' a little pussy. That sh*t dries out and gets boring...then what? 🤣
Move on ...... haha
She has to be able to cook , clean & rub my feet ...
All joking aside I do enjoy good conversation & laughter

Reactions: atlkvb
Move on ...... haha
She has to be able to cook , clean & rub my feet ...
All joking aside I do enjoy good conversation & laughter
I knew you were a good guy, and you often crack me up. Me and my wife just celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary. After 7 kids, 5 grands, and hours of "sex" measured through the years, she'd better have more than a warm vagina to hold my interest! Thank Almighty God in Heaven she's definitely NOT some woke Leftist.

Could you imagine that? :rolleyes:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I knew you were a good guy, and you often crack me up. Me and my wife just celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary. After 7 kids, 5 grands, and hours of "sex" measured through the years, she'd better have more than a warm vagina to hold my interest! Thank Almighty God in Heaven she's definitely NOT some woke Leftist.

Could you imagine that? :rolleyes:
Congratulations. I told my kids to find a mate that you can except their faults & laugh with.
A lesson it took me 3 times to figure out ..lmao

Reactions: atlkvb
Great moms are so important in a child's life . Dads are as well, but moms who are demanding & loving is just priceless
Despite what Leftists claim, we all only have one Mom and she's a Woman. The best ones are great Women too, who don't abort their babies and raise them with Loving care.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT