ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE....but hijacked by WVU82

I wish I could copy and paste the news during the 88 election. All they talked about was Biden's lies .
He was actually forced to drop out of the race after it was exposed he was a flat out plagiarizing liar!

excerpt
Then, as now in fact, Biden is not as fast on his feet as a successful candidate usually is,” argues Laurence I. Barrett, a former TIME national political correspondent who profiled Biden during his three-month-long presidential bid in the run-up to the 1988 election.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
He was actually forced to drop out of the race after it was exposed he was a flat out plagiarizing liar!

excerpt
Then, as now in fact, Biden is not as fast on his feet as a successful candidate usually is,” argues Laurence I. Barrett, a former TIME national political correspondent who profiled Biden during his three-month-long presidential bid in the run-up to the 1988 election.
Was many articles and nightly news shows about it . I was in high-school and we had to write reports on each candidate. The girl whom I cheated off of drew a big ol nose on his picture.

The family of Kaylee Gain, a Missouri girl who was critically injured during a fight 10 days ago near a St. Louis high school, announced Friday she left the intensive care unit and has “been able to engage in limited verbal conversations.”

“Kaylee also recently began speech therapy, and has gone on a few short walks with the assistance of hospital staff as she is still unable to ambulate on her own,” attorney Bryan Kaemmerer, a spokesperson for Gain’s family, said in a statement. “However, Kaylee does not have any recollection of the altercation that led to her hospitalization.”

The family of Kaylee Gain, a Missouri girl who was critically injured during a fight 10 days ago near a St. Louis high school, announced Friday she left the intensive care unit and has “been able to engage in limited verbal conversations.”

“Kaylee also recently began speech therapy, and has gone on a few short walks with the assistance of hospital staff as she is still unable to ambulate on her own,” attorney Bryan Kaemmerer, a spokesperson for Gain’s family, said in a statement. “However, Kaylee does not have any recollection of the altercation that led to her hospitalization.”
Good that the racist bitches only ruined her life instead of killing her. It's so much better

Good that the racist bitches only ruined her life instead of killing her. It's so much better
WVU82 said she was "dead". And it's a long road to recovery, we shall see how much she does recover. Could be a full recovery. But it was a brutal event.

Dude seems almost relieved she wasn't killed as if being brutally attacked and beaten to within an inch of her life is so much better?

Leftists...good grief! 😏

Dude seems almost relieved she wasn't killed as if being brutally attacked and beaten to within an inch of her life is so much better?

Leftists...good grief! 😏
Ummm......HELL yeah being alive is better. What type of comment is that? And she has a chance of a full recovery. Dang. You'd rather her be dead?

EDIT: We had a poster that replied and said "she died", when she did not. Then he said her "life is over", when it appears it is not. I'm sure her parents are more happy that she is alive than they are angry about the attack. I know if it were my daughter, I would feel that way. Law enforcement is taking care of it.

Ummm......HELL yeah being alive is better. What type of comment is that? And she has a chance of a full recovery. Dang. You'd rather her be dead?

EDIT: We had a poster that replied and said "she died", when she did not. Then he said her "life is over", when it appears it is not. I'm sure her parents are more happy that she is alive than they are angry about the attack. I know if it were my daughter, I would feel that way. Law enforcement is taking care of it.
giphy.gif

We had a poster that replied and said "she died", when she did not.
Thank Almighty God she didn't die! You're just using her unfortunate attack as a chance to jab at @WVU82 because he said she "died" from her injuries when the rest of us are just plain fed up to our ears with all of these illegals attacking folks minding their own business! You're just trying to discredit 82 but he has more credibility in his right index finger than you do in anything you've ever posted on here.

Obsessed much with 82?
giphy.gif

So you aren't relieved she wasn't killed? Got it.
I'm damn pissed off she was even attacked...who cares if 82 called her dead and she lived? Obviously that's more important to you attacking him instead of calling out the creep who did that to her!

giphy.gif

Thank Almighty God she didn't die! You're just using her unfortunate attack as a chance to jab at @WVU82 because he said she "died" from her injuries when the rest of us are just plain fed up to our ears with all of these illegals attacking folks minding their own business! You're just trying to discredit 82 but he has more credibility in his right index finger than you do in anything you've ever posted on here.

Obsessed much with 82?
giphy.gif
So.......nobody should correct any incorrect and misinformation? So how many more posts before you go to your calling card of "I'm done with you" and "stop posting me"? :joy:

EDIT: I didn't see where anyone else was even keeping up with her story except me. Wonder why?

So.......nobody should correct any incorrect and misinformation? So how many more posts before you go to your calling card of "I'm done with you" and "stop posting me"? :joy:

EDIT: I didn't see where anyone else was even keeping up with her story except me. Wonder why?
giphy.gif

iu

I'll try to keep you updated on this young lady's road to recovery. I realize you would have preferred her to die, but I'm happy for her parents that they get to celebrate future birthdays and other events with their daughter.

Y
I'll try to keep you updated on this young lady's road to recovery. I realize you would have preferred her to die, but I'm happy for her parents that they get to celebrate future birthdays and other events with their daughter.
You do that, and we'll all be Praying for her speedy and full recovery. We'll also be voting in the Fall to shut that open border down and deport all the illegal alien rapists, smugglers, thieves and thugs pouring into our country unvetted thanks to that half dead corpse now installed in the WH.

Who me?
iu

Yeah YOU!!!!!!! :mad:

Yeah well I resent that! Hey....I didn't even know we had a border!
iu

Maybe that's why you refuse to close it? :rolleyes:

WVU82 said she was "dead". And it's a long road to recovery, we shall see how much she does recover. Could be a full recovery. But it was a brutal event.
A lot of media said she was dead. Who cares if she recovers? You don't.

She shouldn't have to recover.

A lot of media said she was dead. Who cares if she recovers? You don't.

She shouldn't have to recover.
Could you post the links to the media sources (not social media accounts) that reported her deceased? Thanks.( I know you wont But thought I’d ask anyways).

And that’s pretty cold even for you Dave to say “who cares if she recovers”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT