ADVERTISEMENT

Definite Progress Tonight

Got to give Emmitt Matthews some of the minutes we're giving Lamont West and Esa. West goes O-fer tonight and that just kills us. If we're going to have a bad season, why not ride your new young guys of the future (McCabe, Culver, Matthews, Knapper). Giving such max minutes to West and Esa makes no sense. Night to night you have NO idea what you are going to get from either guy

McCabe
Bolden
Harris
Culver
Ahmad

That should be the starting 5. When/If Konate comes back, bring him off the bench. These guys have earned the starting time and PT. Lamont should transfer. He is a one trick pony.....and that trick is on and off too much. Haley shouldn't see the court except for timeouts. Harler come in when other team plays zone.

Play McCabe a lot. He had 7 points in the first half. Started 2nd half, played 2 minutes, got pulled for Haley.....Texas went up 8 points.

Haley biggest issue is he can't pass. Something a point needs to do.

Doesn’t matter. Huggs needs to retire. This is a mess. We pay him too much money for this kind of mess. Huggs coaching and recruiting is F grade this year.

Doesn’t matter. Huggs needs to retire. This is a mess. We pay him too much money for this kind of mess. Huggs coaching and recruiting is F grade this year.
Jeez.....the man has done more for WVU bb than anyone ever! STFU! At least let the man have 2-3 poor seasons in a row before you say this kind of crap about him. Douche

Reactions: dogeered_again
After 4 games Culver is starting to concern me. He's got the talent to be a one and done as he gets used to the college game. I've got my fingers crossed he develops to his potential, but stays another year.

It's selfish on my part, but I've always been a hog for WVU sports.

You have no clue. Don't you get it? You have no clue.

He is in no way ready for the NBA but yes he will improve us.

I agree he's not ready, but the talent is there. Depends on how fast he develops but 17pts 8rb in Austin s pretty dang good for his 3rd game ever. I think hes going to be a beats and probably be ready to split after next season.

Culver has a lot of room to improve. He's like a newborn deer out there at times. Lot of wobbling when his back is to the basket and being pushed.

He has a lot to improve, but I havent seen a freshman come in and make his kind of impact right away in a long time. Since Jevon really. You can tell by watching him that once its all clicking for him hes going to be the best player on the floor almost every night. He's a little sloppy still and has some things to work on, but daaamn. Dude plays hard and brings it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT