ADVERTISEMENT

Death of college football

My interest in college football has all but disappeared. With the introduction of the transfer portal and the NIL, whatever microscopic chance WVU had to win a national championship in football flew right out the window. Any player that shows out as a Freshman will get recruited by(and likely leave for)the Blue Bloods. An already wide gap has been drastically widened.

My interest in college football has all but disappeared. With the introduction of the transfer portal and the NIL, whatever microscopic chance WVU had to win a national championship in football flew right out the window. Any player that shows out as a Freshman will get recruited by(and likely leave for)the Blue Bloods. An already wide gap has been drastically widened.
Agree 100%!!!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
So I’m glad you picked up on that because that’s my point. As we all know, there is going to be some legal shady stuff going on in college football from here on out. I’m curious if coaches will want NIL kickbacks too.

Lane Does it need to lie about using the schools airplane for personal travel anymore LOL

So I’m glad you picked up on that because that’s my point. As we all know, there is going to be some legal shady stuff going on in college football from here on out. I’m curious if coaches will want NIL kickbacks too.

Lane Does it need to lie about using the schools airplane for personal travel anymore LOL
I'm thinking coaches are already getting NIL kickbacks for sometime now. Look how many ads they put out for corporations.

Wait until some “elite” group of teams secedes from the NCAA. You haven’t seen anything yet.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT