ADVERTISEMENT

Daxter Miles Let His Selfish Need for Relevance Negatively Impact This Team

SummersCounty101

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2009
Miserable clown
0 points
0 assists

How the hell do you guarantee victory and then not even score?!?!?!? [/B] And if any of you mopes were watching against Maryland, you saw how that kid clammed up as soon as Dez Wells got in his face. This guy is the type of kid to run his mouth on the playground and then run to the teacher when anyone responds.

Daxter Miles needs to realize that a Sweet 16 media session is not fuggin Twitter. This generation of verbal-no-consequence-diarrhea needs to shut the fugg up for once in their life. You are not unique. You are not special. Your thoughts are not interesting. No one cares what you think or have to say.

You will be a joke. You will be a punch line. And you deserve every minute of it, and more.

Pathetic. I commend Bob Huggins on an impressive season that exceeded all expectations. And the man has us poised for another good run next year. But Daxter Miles and his ill-informed comments were so selfish, so self-absorbed, that they cannot be ignored.

And shout out to that mope on this board on Wednesday who applauded Daxter's comments and told me that they had no impact. If you were at the game today, you would have seen how the Kentucky players reacted to Daxter, and how the fans chanted at him.

Daxter Miles, sit the fugg down.

Originally posted by SummersCounty101:

This generation of verbal-no-consequence-diarrhea needs to shut the fugg up for once in their life. You are not unique. You are not special. Your thoughts are not interesting. No one cares what you think or have to say.

You will be a joke. You will be a punch line. And you deserve every minute of it, and more.
Spectacular irony, Summers. Well-played.

Congrats on the night's 3rd new "ignore".

Re: Lol, yes Summers Eve... That is what did is on

I've never seen people that want to eat their own more.

Summers eve...you set the fugg down. Dax did nothing wrong. If you think his comments had anything to do with this outcome, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for you. You push on a lot of doors that say pull don't you?

Originally posted by Keenan Cummings:
The point you need to realize is that Daxter Miles ate his own. He put everyone of his teammates on the spot tonight to back up his mindless smack talk.

They're either not fans or they're insane!!! No other explanation. This team is fantastic.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The point you need to realize is that Daxter Miles ate his own. He put everyone of his teammates on the spot tonight to back up his mindless smack talk.
Huggins just completely brushed off this notion. But if you want to continue to drive it home feel free.

Huggins just completely brushed off this notion. But if you want to continue to drive it home feel free.
What did you expect Huggins to say?

Statistically, we just had the worst ever performance by a team in the Sweet 16 in history. That's not an opinion. That's a statistic. No team was outscored by more points in the Sweet 16, ever. No team shot worse from the field in the Sweet 16, ever.

But you don't want to ask anyone on this team to be accountable. Think about that, and then tell me who on this site wants to see this program win and who on this site just wants to "eat their own."

It's the refs. It's the fact that Kentucky pays its players. Everyone else cheated, and we just got screwed. Never mind that the biggest blowhard in all of SPORTS in recent years just contributed ZERO POINTS and ZERO ASSISTS. That kid can't be expected to be accountable for his actions.

What did you expect Huggins to say?

Statistically, we just had the worst ever performance by a team in the Sweet 16 in history. That's not an opinion. That's a statistic. No team was outscored by more points in the Sweet 16, ever. No team shot worse from the field in the Sweet 16, ever.

But you don't want to ask anyone on this team to be accountable. Think about that, and then tell me who on this site wants to see this program win and who on this site just wants to "eat their own."

It's the refs. It's the fact that Kentucky pays its players. Everyone else cheated, and we just got screwed. Never mind that the biggest blowhard in all of SPORTS in recent years just contributed ZERO POINTS and ZERO ASSISTS. That kid can't be expected to be accountable for his actions.
I didn't make any ridiculous claims at all. Kentucky flat out dominated the game from start to finish. But that came with a smothering defense and shooting over 50-percent from the floor not because Daxter Miles believed his team could win. The kid is a freshman, they do freshman things sometimes. He'll learn from it. I just think trying to blame what happened on the court based off a comment isn't the way to handle this.

This post was edited on 3/27 1:15 AM by Keenan Cummings

Cry some more douchebag. We lost. Get over it.

Vernon, please.....

....been here since forever and have never asked you to make someone go away, but this douchebag really makes it unpleasant to even come on. No one needs to see this kind of insulting garbage after a tough night like this. It's also par for the course for him. Everyone knows he's an over reactive and immature idiot. We've come to expect it, but this kind of direct assault on one of our guys is unwarranted and unacceptable in every way.

You have built a great community here. This special kind of asshole has no place in it.

I could fill a novel on what you don't understand about basketball. Blaming Dax Miles goes beyond comically moronic into the realm delusional instability. Your lack of self control and need to mindlessly fling blame when things don't go well is scarily pathetic. I can't imagine what you must be like to be around in real life.

Dax Miles is a fantastic kid btw. Full of energy, enthusiasm and confidence. Like good Mountaineers everywhere, I'm immensely proud of what he's accomplished this year.

Re: Never have called a person on this board out. But you're pathetic***

For starters SummersCounty 101 STFU... Forever.
Keno, not all of us eat our own. Silent Majority is naturally the most level headed, loyal part of our fan base.
I am very proud of this team. You dont have to try too hard to remember how we all felt when Harris and Henderson left, that we would be pathetic. This team pleasantly surprised everyone...
Not sure how some of these fools call themselves Mountaineers.

This post was edited on 3/27 2:33 AM by plumbdumbeer

Summerscounty,
Totally unnecessary. Take the good away from this season!

shut the fugg up and

please go put a bullet in your head

I guess I should put a bullet in my head too because although it didn't cause the loss we needed them uninspired, convinced we'd be no challenge and that comment could have been on their locker room board. We'll never know but I'll cancel my subscription immediately lol. Not.

Originally posted by WVUPharm2007:
If you honestly think that Miles is the reason WVU was blown out, you are an idiot.
The shoe has never had the slightest problem fitting on this clown's feet.

This post was edited on 3/27 7:11 AM by Hamptoneer

Originally posted by mountaineerndixie:
I guess I should put a bullet in my head too because although it didn't cause the loss we needed them uninspired, convinced we'd be no challenge and that comment could have been on their locker room board. We'll never know but I'll cancel my subscription immediately lol. Not.
Yes, please do. This board is fine without sh*thead trolls like SummersEve slamming FRESHMEN players. Go do that on the MMB and leave this board alone.

Back off the kid. I like the swagger.
We could have been church mice before that game and still got beat like a drum. Baylor, Texas and now UK we just aren't athletic enough to play with teams with those types of players unless we shoot very well and are mistake free. We will get there.

Perhaps not the way to vent our frustration by attacking our own player ever...

But, I'm sure we never used any external motivation, like nobody else in the rest of the nation thinking we could, to win the Fiesta or Orange Bowls either. So I guess external motivation would never be used by another team to not just win, but grind another team into the dirt.

Wow. That is, plain and simple, an immature, uneccessary and embarrassing post. If Mr.Miles reads these post, then I apologize, on behalf of the rest of Mountaineeer Nation.

No one is saying he is the only reason we got blown out. Kentucky is a much more talented team, and without the comments, we still lose the game by double digits. I said his comments had a negative impact on this team, and they did. We were flat from the moment the ball went up. It's like we were playing with something to lose. No one was driving to the basket.

I get tired of the song and dance from you mopes just as much as you get tired of me. I love how some fans refuse to consider that it's how our players perform that accounts for the final score. Every dam game it's the same crap. Refs cheated. Too many fouls. Other team cheated. Kentucky pays its players. CBS/ESPN/MTV/Weather channel hate us. Sun was in our eyes, we had a stone in our shoe, etc., etc. No accountability for any of the things that this team can control.

Everyone gets a trophy. Everyone gets a nice pat on the back and told that they just did a super job!

This isn't T-Ball.

We just got steamrolled in the biggest blowout in Sweet 16 history. But I'm out of line for claiming that the kid who did the MOST talking BEFORE the game and the LEAST walking DURING the game was part of the reason. If Daxter Miles and his front-page headline comments + 0/0 stat line wasn't part of the reason, who the hell was? You want to put this one on Terry Henderson and Eron Harris, too?

you've been hitting the pipe with the marshal fans

please don't breed, and if you have eat them as someone else on here suggested so we don't have this problem after you're gone

Yes, if Miles had only kept quiet WVU would have lost by only 68-39 and we'd all be so happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT