ADVERTISEMENT

Darian DeVries

Byington getting drilled by Duke. It’s still first half but they are down 24.

He's a really good coach and has been among the top candidates all along.
I believe he will be the guy. Just makes sense. If it wasn't him, then the announcement probably could have already been leaked or made. Don't want to do it while the coach is still with his current team and their season is still continuing. That is why I don't think it is the DeVries guy. I could be wrong. Which would not be shocking if I were.

I believe he will be the guy. Just makes sense. If it wasn't him, then the announcement probably could have already been leaked or made. Don't want to do it while the coach is still with his current team and their season is still continuing. That is why I don't think it is the DeVries guy. I could be wrong. Which would not be shocking if I were.
DeVries is fully expected to be the hire. It will come as a massive shock to people close to the program if that doesn't happen. The Blue Lot has known for over a week that the announcement was always expected to be Tue/Wed of this week. It wouldn't have surprised me had it happened today or even tomorrow but again Wren has planned to do it on Tue/Wed.

;)

It happens

This is a good hire. And he comes from good pedigree of former coaches he worked for.

Reactions: locustwv
8ke57m.jpg

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT