ADVERTISEMENT

Dana will return to OC The rest of the year.

$80 face value is a joke. $40 is what they should be. WVU tickets are higher $ than everybody in country. It makes no sense. WVU doesn’t have a high dollar product coaching or playing to be that expensive. Lots of people can’t afford the games. Dana is not worth $80 to see.

I go to all games and have season tickets but Dana isn’t worth it. Grier is overatted and has not elevated WVU at all. Skyler went 10-2 before Grier comes. Lol wow.....Grier is 7-6 and on his way to 9-4. Grier is no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss

$80 face value is a joke. $40 is what they should be. WVU tickets are higher $ than everybody in country. It makes no sense. WVU doesn’t have a high dollar product coaching or playing to be that expensive. Lots of people can’t afford the games. Dana is not worth $80 to see.

I go to all games and have season tickets but Dana isn’t worth it. Grier is overatted and has not elevated WVU at all. Skyler went 10-2 before Grier comes. Lol wow.....Grier is 7-6 and on his way to 9-4. Grier is no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss
Apparently Math is right up there with HS football as things you dont understand. 80 x 6 = not the price of tickets.

What? Dave let’s agree Grier is the most overatted player in school history. Good player but not the god send he’s been hyped up to be.

Last year vs average VT team in first half Grier didn’t get it done. We lost. He had 4 interceptions against Oklahoma State last year. We lost. We also didn’t score points at TCU. We lost. Grier then gets hurt and couldn’t finish the year. Results 7-6. Grier go 9-4 as a senior. He will be quickly forgotten. Grier is no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss.

Little Skyler even went 10-2 before Grier.

What? Dave let’s agree Grier is the most overatted player in school history. Good player but not the god send he’s been hyped up to be.

Last year vs average VT team in first half Grier didn’t get it done. We lost. He had 4 interceptions against Oklahoma State last year. We lost. We also didn’t score points at TCU. We lost. Grier then gets hurt and couldn’t finish the year. Results 7-6. Grier go 9-4 as a senior. He will be quickly forgotten. Grier is no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss.

Little Skyler even went 10-2 before Grier.
Lets talk about your lies about tickets. Lets talk about your lack of underatanding about anything you ramble about. Lets talk about your failures as a human being. Then maybe you can make a ridiculous rant about Will Grier.

Let's face it, he doesn't know where the main cities are located is home county, much less anything about sports.

I propose that 304 be temporarily banned until he passes a class in remedial idiocy.

Ok keep hyping Grier like he’s a god send to WVU football. That’s beneath us and we’re better than that. He’s no god send. Grier 2 years at WVU will be 7-6 and 9-4 results. He’s no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss......he’s a poor mans Geno Smith.

Grier is no Heisman, not a 1st round pick, not a NFL starter and not even a top 5 WVU QB. He’s not even top Big 12 QB. Kyler Murray is way better and the Texas QB is nipping at Grier’s heel. Kyler Murray will be 1st team All Big 12. Not Grier.

You don’t have season tickets.

Liar.

Reactions: JahBiggs
Let's face it, he doesn't know where the main cities are located is home county, much less anything about sports.

I propose that 304 be temporarily banned until he passes a class in remedial idiocy.
He’s a Pitt troll. It’s obvious.

Biggs you don’t even talk real football related stuff. You spend more time talking about other posters than you do actual football here. Get in the game dumbass.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Texas Tech showed the way for other Big 12 teams. Blitz the middle of the line at because they stink. They couldn't block a blitzing stuffed animal.

No we look exactly the same as we have most other seasons. We fold when the pressure is on. Not a reflection of the players but the staff...
There is something to what you say. A team reflects the attitude of the staff, and we often look soft and undisciplined. I watched several games from the Rodriquez era (and no, I'm not a fan of his) and we played with more of a chip on our shoulder. I'm not one who calls for firing the coach every ten minutes, but there is a recurring pattern of a lack of toughness here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT