ADVERTISEMENT

Dana is such a great recruiter

TheFakeNewsMan

Freshman
Sep 5, 2018
It must be the hair or being Bobcat Goldthwait's twin brother.

Who else could or would tell the few great WV players that as a Top 10 program we are too good for you.
Penn St and Ohio St are not good enough for them because they lack the trendy uniforms and the flying WV.

We do not need OT and TEs. We have 25 WRs and a bunch of DBs who can't make open field tackles.

Even if we end the season on a 5 game losing streak I say give Dana a lifetime contract.
Who else would think WV is too good for their own players and is better than Ohio St and Penn St.

Last edited:
Imagine having to hang out with this miserable prick, lol. 4 and 0, just win baby.

It must be the hair or being Bobcat Goldthwait's twin brother.

Who else could or would tell the few great WV players that as a Top 10 program we are too good for you.
Penn St and Ohio St are not good enough for them because they lack the trendy uniforms and the flying WV.

We do not need OT and TEs. We have 25 WRs and a bunch of DBs who can't make open field tackles.

Even if we end the season on a 5 game losing streak I say give Dana a lifetime contract.
Who else would think WV is too good for their own players and is better than Ohio St and Penn St.
You've been here less than a month. Seems long enough for me. Why not use your 20th message to say "GOOD BYE"?

Actually...except for those who enjoy video football instead of the real thing...the OP makes a good point...in a sarcastic way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT