ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gabbard: This is ‘such a freaking insult’

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

The people of Ohio should not have to hire their own investigators, its the responsibility of the railroad and government. This administration is the worst I've ever seen, what the heck do they think their job is? BUTiGiEG needs to be held accountable for all the crisis he's ignored. Impeach the governor and all who are indifferent to this neglect.

The basic reason they have ignored this disaster is because 71% of the Palestine, OH residents are Conservative/Republicans. That and the fact that the Administration is in bed with the Rail Unions.

There are so many people in the Biden administration who have no clue what they are doing.

81 million people voted for this. Those 81 million people have learned how to be victims, and want everyone else to feel as bad as they do.

The people of Ohio should not have to hire their own investigators, its the responsibility of the railroad and government. This administration is the worst I've ever seen, what the heck do they think their job is? BUTiGiEG needs to be held accountable for all the crisis he's ignored. Impeach the governor and all who are indifferent to this neglect.

The basic reason they have ignored this disaster is because 71% of the Palestine, OH residents are Conservative/Republicans. That and the fact that the Administration is in bed with the Rail Unions.

There are so many people in the Biden administration who have no clue what they are doing.

81 million people voted for this. Those 81 million people have learned how to be victims, and want everyone else to feel as bad as they do.
So states don’t have the right to do their own investigations?

We need to cut the size and scope of the federal government. Leave the money with the states and let them make their own choices on how to spend.

81 million people voted for this.
I will go to my grave believing there is no way 81 million people voted for that addle brained infirmed goofy creep.

If they didn't all vote for me, you have to admit no one will ever be able to prove it?
iu

Well we sure don't have to prove how creepy you are do we creepy Joe?

I will go to my grave believing there is no way 81 million people voted for that addle brained infirmed goofy creep.

If they didn't all vote for me, you have to admit no one will ever be able to prove it?
iu

Well we sure don't have to prove how creepy you are do we creepy Joe?
What happened with our educational system? I remember in civics my teacher taught us how to research a candidate not what candidate to research. Explains why so many on hear didn't know Biden was/ is and will always be a habitual lier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT