ADVERTISEMENT

Dana has a job..

Letting them score 17 points? Gosh that’s just an awful defensive day. And it’s on Holgs because there is ZERO discipline. Stupid penalties, dropped passes, poor ass recruiting. If Grier wasn’t on campus Chugs is a 3-9 guy at best. THATS on Dana

He's just kidding.......or being sarcastic towards all those that make excuses for Dana and blast Gibson.

Blaming this on defense? Special teams gave them that last TD by jumping offsides after we had them stopped. They got their 2nd TD after another special teams turnover with Simms' muff.

Defense has given up 10 points without ST screwing things up. Offense has not put us in good field position all day. And you're blaming Gibby? Who runs this screwed up offense and ST? Hmmmm.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Dana hasn’t done jack $hit in regards to recruiting any quarterback BEFORE this year. All his QB’s have fallen into his lap via transfer (Trickett, Skylar, and Grier). It’s time to end this clown show that has taken over the facilities building. Dana has absolutely no idea of how to oversee and run a football program. Time to give this clown his walking papers.

Everyone keeps saying next year he better win 10 games. I would think next year he better win 12. With the personelle returning if he doesn’t win 12 next year then a title run will NEVER be an option under this guy.

What’s more concerning is not recruiting it’s lack of control over the team. What a wasted month of practices they just had.

Pullman? Like the square in Huntington? Don't step on any used needles on your way back to the dumpster you call home and check for bodies before you climb in.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Chugs looked a lot better after stepping in for Grier, no idea how he regressed.

Looks to me we came in to the game sleepwalking, we were flat, missing key pieces but everything that could go wrong - went wrong.

I know our guys had a great time doing fun things and they earned that, but at what point do coaches need to get them game ready? Otherwise why accept a bowl at all?

Chugs looked a lot better after stepping in for Grier, no idea how he regressed.

Looks to me we came in to the game sleepwalking, we were flat, missing key pieces but everything that could go wrong - went wrong.

I know our guys had a great time doing fun things and they earned that, but at what point do coaches need to get them game ready? Otherwise why accept a bowl at all?
Oftentimes current disappointments lead to greater successes down the road.
John Antonik

Dana hasn’t done jack $hit in regards to recruiting any quarterback BEFORE this year. All his QB’s have fallen into his lap via transfer (Trickett, Skylar, and Grier). It’s time to end this clown show that has taken over the facilities building. Dana has absolutely no idea of how to oversee and run a football program. Time to give this clown his walking papers.

Fallen into his lap? U think maybe they at least had a conversation before they enrolled?

Pullman? Like the square in Huntington? Don't step on any used needles on your way back to the dumpster you call home and check for bodies before you climb in.

Hey that isnt nice! Remember the state is ran by WV law school grads, thus the reason your #1 in opiod deaths in the usa and also last in economic growth.

However I see it may be time for you all to come clean and admit, Dana ISN'T a head coach, he is an offensive coordinator. I've said it hundreds of times, never trust a drunk named Dana!

Oh and remember be careful what you ask for, as you may surely get it.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
WVU men's basketball is #7 nationally with an 11-game winning streak.

WVU women's basketball is #9 nationally.

WVU rifle had a gazillion national titles.

Life is good, if you're looking in the right places.

I don’t like to judge other people. As long as ticket sales are good, Holgs is good

The overcompensate student tickets to make it look like public tickets are in higher demand. If the proper amount of seats were allotted to students the ticket sales would be a joke.

The reality is we do have Grier though and DH deserves the credit for convincing him to come in. It’s not like he’s Randy Moss and we are Marshall who get to be Fallback U. Plenty of other schools would have taken him in and DH landed him so he does get kudos for that.

My stance on DH is he is an average overall head coach who typically will do enough to warrant another year, occasionally provide the above average season and basically just do enough to not get fired or on the flip side draw a bigger suitor. He does have a good offensive scheme and paired with Grier like this year it will be a firework show next year. If Gibson’s young D can make some strides this offseason we should improve on our 7 win mark from this season. If we win the Big XII IMO it would be best if DH took a bigger job and left on a high note and when we begin our rebuilding process post Grier a fresh set of eyes would do us some good.

Reactions: wvpaper
Oftentimes current disappointments lead to greater successes down the road.
John Antonik

Great! And insanity is doing the same things over and over with the same results and expecting better results down the road.
Good luck with future disappointments.

Hey that isnt nice! Remember the state is ran by WV law school grads, thus the reason your #1 in opiod deaths in the usa and also last in economic growth.

However I see it may be time for you all to come clean and admit, Dana ISN'T a head coach, he is an offensive coordinator. I've said it hundreds of times, never trust a drunk named Dana!

Oh and remember be careful what you ask for, as you may surely get it.

I didn't ask for you on this thread or the dreaded Filipino clap when I was 19, yet I got both. Those two facts render your point here null and void. As for the one on your head, I suggest a five lb. mallet.

You should have went WVU School of Law. They teach these things along with the secrets to "Great Anti-Huntington Conspiracy", the first semester of which is "Where And What Is Huntington?"

Happy Black Helicopter Hunting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT