ADVERTISEMENT

Dan was right

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
I see Gee has now taken a powder as well.

He doesn't mind playing the Herd, as long as all of the games are played in 'the hole'.

He's no dummy, so I'm sure he noticed the 0'fer that had taken place in Huntington since the beginning of time.

I see Gee has now taken a powder as well.

He doesn't mind playing the Herd, as long as all of the games are played in 'the hole'.

He's no dummy, so I'm sure he noticed the 0'fer that had taken place in Huntington since the beginning of time.
That ain't going to happen...home and home or bust! If we're going to play road games with no return plenty of higher profile programs than WVU within 200 mile drive!

Reactions: Marine03
That's the deal sport. Name another top 25 program from a power conference that's visited your gym lately.

That's the deal sport. Name another top 25 program from a power conference that's visited your gym lately.
No game for you guys, unless you're willing to come to Huntington.

As it stands, you'll have to be content playing non-conference games within the ruckus and unruly confines of Eastern Kentucky, in front of 2,800 fans.

Fair enough....we'll pass!

You'll miss us way more than we'll miss you.

We can schedule somebody else in Charleston, improve our RPI over playing you guys and also take home more money.

Without us on the schedule, how will you know when your season is over?

We can schedule somebody else in Charleston, improve our RPI over playing you guys and also take home more money.

Lol hardly there's no part of WVU we need for success in any sport.
Back to back to back proves my point

Lol hardly there's no part of WVU we need for success in any sport.
Back to back to back proves my point

The irony of those statements isn't lost on me.

You don't need us for success ... but then you turn around and measure your "success" as compared to us.

No game for you guys, unless you're willing to come to Huntington.

As it stands, you'll have to be content playing non-conference games within the ruckus and unruly confines of Eastern Kentucky, in front of 2,800 fans.

Great! We'll hear no more of it. Tell your side to stop whining and trying to pass laws/petition the governor or legislature that hamstring WVU into another charity game between the two. Your new president wants it in Charleston. I imagine WVU would capitulate if you allowed them to keep the money from the tickets they sell, versus giving you WVU's and their fans' money(simple act of asking for charity) I'm sure WVU, nor its fans, will notice or miss you being gone. Problem solved.

Get your own games with P5/High profile schools on your own terms(this should be interesting......it's worked out REAL well so far).... All of these "mythical" games you say you can play (always on the road)....you won't split gates with these schools either. The more you yap...the further you sink. You hold little to no status in the state as far as higher education/athletics when compared to WVU. So, arrivederci....

The irony of those statements isn't lost on me.

You don't need us for success ... but then you turn around and measure your "success" as compared to us.

Nah, its been measured by the coaches poll for 3 years and running. :cool2:

Nah, its been measured by the coaches poll for 3 years and running. :cool2:

You take a lot of pride in being in the "others receiving votes" ... for us that a disappointing year, regardless of who we have more points than.

You take a lot of pride in being in the "others receiving votes" ... for us that a disappointing year, regardless of who we have more points than.
Well, you got one, single point, likely compliments of famous alumnus Doc.
That means you ended up higher than the likes of Kansas, North Texas, Georgia State, Wyoming, so that's something you can pin on your trucker's hat.

Reactions: Marine03

Not really....lots of options if we're going to just play road games with no return!

Back to back to back also receiving points? Yeah boy that proves a point alright.

No Dildo. Last year we were clearly ranked in the final Coaches and AP polls. You were the team, as usual, either getting only one vote or nowhere to be found in the polls.

No Dildo. Last year we were clearly ranked in the final Coaches and AP polls. You were the team, as usual, either getting only one vote or nowhere to be found in the polls.
You beat nobody and brag because someone threw you a bone. You proved this year it was a fluke.

Who exactly was your signature win? A 6-6 ASU team? They sucked and still took you to the wire
No Marshall fan seriously want to get into a discussion of quality of wins with a WVU fan. We had 4 wins better than all Marshalls wins and we had a pretty unimpressive win list.

No Marshall fan seriously want to get into a discussion of quality of wins with a WVU fan. We had 4 wins better than all Marshalls wins and we had a pretty unimpressive win list.

And what's that get you? 14 less votes. :cool2:

We ARE...Marshall....We thump our chest over being in the others receiving votes category, going 10-3 and being unranked and receiving $500 K bowl payouts. That's big time.

And what's that get you? 14 less votes. :cool2:

^This

The Ears cannot admit to themselves that it's better to win than lose. They try to use the "quality loss" argument, but that only applies if you still win the majority of games you play (obviously they do not). Then they try and claim the moral victories, saying they would rather get their ass beat to a pulp by one of the big boys than win against someone on wvu's level.

^This

The Ears cannot admit to themselves that it's better to win than lose. They try to use the "quality loss" argument, but that only applies if you still win the majority of games you play (obviously they do not). Then they try and claim the moral victories, saying they would rather get their ass beat to a pulp by one of the big boys than win against someone on wvu's level.

^This. Obviously in bball you've surpassed UK, so just accept your role as the UK of the Big12 in football.

Reactions: 30Kelly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT