ADVERTISEMENT

Damn:

Correction, airplane boy:

Herd fans chest thumping over receiving 14 more points than your fledgling, big britches wannabe program.

I'm thinking doc voted you number 25, just to be nice to the school he attended and worked for.

That's 3 years running.

The Herd is the top dog in WV.

You know how you can tell a pathetic program, when they get excited about getting more points in the also ran category. What is even worse is you couldn't even come up with that yourself. You had to steal that from marine.

You know how you can tell a pathetic program, when they get excited about getting more points in the also ran category. What is even worse is you couldn't even come up with that yourself. You had to steal that from marine.
Great Moments in Herd History

With a dismal 9-9 record and after watching WVU cheat it's way to a win over the highly over-rated Kansas Jayhawks, herd basketball got a shot in the arm Satruday afternoon in Norman. A highly over-rated WVU squad was humiliated in a crushing defeat to the Oklahoma Sooners who dominated from start to finish in an impressive victory for the Sooners. The Thundering Herd hopes to continue this upswing Wednesday night when Texas visits the Coliseum.

And never winning your conference championship debunks your argument that you belong with any one other than mid-majors. You know, like the good old days, in the Big Least.
How many years did it take for marshall to win CUSA? Lol. Damn. Took you all quite some time. Thank God ecu, UCF and others bolted

How many years did it take for marshall to win CUSA? Lol. Damn. Took you all quite some time. Thank God ecu, UCF and others bolted

Laugh it up, but you know as I do the only way WVu is going to win the Big XII is from the same thing happening. Once Texas finally gets out of the rut its been in, you guys have yet another conference loss to count on.

Just admit it, you wish WVu could go back to winning and for the conferences to have remained intact.

Laugh it up, but you know as I do the only way WVu is going to win the Big XII is from the same thing happening. Once Texas finally gets out of the rut its been in, you guys have yet another conference loss to count on.

Just admit it, you wish WVu could go back to winning and for the conferences to have remained intact.

And again, this benefits you how?

And again, this benefits you how?

I'm sorry, stupid questions aren't my area of expertise. What exactly are you wanting to know? There is no need to "benefit" from your situation. We (Marshall) are here to simply remind you (WVu) that you are not the big boy program you think, as evidenced by your lack of success since joining a big boy conference.

Make sense? Probably not, because it's a completely logical statement. Go get your kids, maybe they can help you.

Your first problem is YOU think WE believe we are an elite program. Never have you ever heard us say we are in the same elite status category with the elites of the world.

We just beat Kansas, one of the elite basketball programs in the country. That is the third year in a row we have beaten Kansas in basketball. However, we know that does not mean we are on the same level as Kansas as a basketball program. We can compete with them, and we have proven it.

You dumbasses are the ones that have concocted the myth that we think we are anything we are not. That didn't come from us. For some unknown to us reason, you believe WVU should look out for Marshall's interests even at the expense of WVU. Your need for acknowledgement from WVU is downright disturbing.

We have said we can compete on the field with the elite programs in any given year, and we have proven that many times over. When we beat an elite team, you jealous terds immediately claim it was not a real win, as if you are the ones who define what counts as a real win or not.

Your second problem is failure to see reality. Just as we have never said we are one of the elites, we have said we are in a higher category than you. Our programs are not the same. We are on a higher level than you. You people cannot handle that truth. We are not going to apologize for that. We don't need your acknowledgement of that. We could literally never play you in any sport whatsoever, ever again, and it would have no effect on WVU at all.

We do look down our noses at you, just like you look down your noses at other programs that you are better than. You just get offended that we do it to you. You want to believe that the rest of the world thinks WVU and Marshall are on the same level. You think that when you get ranked in football and WVU isn't, that the world thinks you are a better program than WVU.

You want to know the difference? If WVU played the same schedule you just played, not only would we have gone undefeated, but we would have been laughed at unmercifully for playing such a schedule, and we most likely wouldn't receive any consideration in the polls for playing such a schedule.

However, for you on your level, you were given the benefit of the doubt for playing those teams and beating most of them because they are teams on the same level as Marshall.

Your fans celebrate a WVU loss as if it were a Marshall win. Most WVU fans, myself included, don't even know who Marshall is playing at any given point. It doesn't matter to us whether you have a game or not. We don't obsess over whether you win or lose because we just don't care. As God Almighty in Heaven is my witness, I couldn't even tell you if Marshall has a winning record in basketball this season or not. I know you lost to WVU and I saw in the Sunday paper that you beat Rice on Saturday. Other than that, don't know, don't care.

But you go on believing we are equals. Go on praying for a WVU loss and discounting every WVU win. Then act completely stunned and offended that WVU doesn't want to associate with you at all anymore. Run to Chuck Landon and tell him how scared WVU is and have him print it. Keep bragging about getting more points in the also ran category in a football poll where you couldn't crack the top 25 with 10 wins on the year. Get a few ambulance chasing Marshall fan lawyers from Cabell County to waste taxpayer money trying to force WVU to play Marshall by drawing up bills during the state legislative session. Make up lies about tee shirts that never existed in order to get sympathy from the gullible media.

In short, keep doing what Marshall does, as you get further and further away in WVU's rear view mirror.

Then in a few years, if you ever do reach a point of epiphany, ask yourself how you got to where you are. I bet you will find yourself blaming WVU for it.

I can tell you won't happen. Whether WVU wins or loses, whether we succeed or fail, we won't give Marshall credit for any wins or blame Marshall for any losses. We will be where we are because of what we did, and we won't care where Marshall is. We owe you nothing.

Your first problem is YOU think WE believe we are an elite program. Never have you ever heard us say we are in the same elite status category with the elites of the world.

We just beat Kansas, one of the elite basketball programs in the country. That is the third year in a row we have beaten Kansas in basketball. However, we know that does not mean we are on the same level as Kansas as a basketball program. We can compete with them, and we have proven it.

You dumbasses are the ones that have concocted the myth that we think we are anything we are not. That didn't come from us. For some unknown to us reason, you believe WVU should look out for Marshall's interests even at the expense of WVU. Your need for acknowledgement from WVU is downright disturbing.

We have said we can compete on the field with the elite programs in any given year, and we have proven that many times over. When we beat an elite team, you jealous terds immediately claim it was not a real win, as if you are the ones who define what counts as a real win or not.

Your second problem is failure to see reality. Just as we have never said we are one of the elites, we have said we are in a higher category than you. Our programs are not the same. We are on a higher level than you. You people cannot handle that truth. We are not going to apologize for that. We don't need your acknowledgement of that. We could literally never play you in any sport whatsoever, ever again, and it would have no effect on WVU at all.

We do look down our noses at you, just like you look down your noses at other programs that you are better than. You just get offended that we do it to you. You want to believe that the rest of the world thinks WVU and Marshall are on the same level. You think that when you get ranked in football and WVU isn't, that the world thinks you are a better program than WVU.

You want to know the difference? If WVU played the same schedule you just played, not only would we have gone undefeated, but we would have been laughed at unmercifully for playing such a schedule, and we most likely wouldn't receive any consideration in the polls for playing such a schedule.

However, for you on your level, you were given the benefit of the doubt for playing those teams and beating most of them because they are teams on the same level as Marshall.

Your fans celebrate a WVU loss as if it were a Marshall win. Most WVU fans, myself included, don't even know who Marshall is playing at any given point. It doesn't matter to us whether you have a game or not. We don't obsess over whether you win or lose because we just don't care. As God Almighty in Heaven is my witness, I couldn't even tell you if Marshall has a winning record in basketball this season or not. I know you lost to WVU and I saw in the Sunday paper that you beat Rice on Saturday. Other than that, don't know, don't care.

But you go on believing we are equals. Go on praying for a WVU loss and discounting every WVU win. Then act completely stunned and offended that WVU doesn't want to associate with you at all anymore. Run to Chuck Landon and tell him how scared WVU is and have him print it. Keep bragging about getting more points in the also ran category in a football poll where you couldn't crack the top 25 with 10 wins on the year. Get a few ambulance chasing Marshall fan lawyers from Cabell County to waste taxpayer money trying to force WVU to play Marshall by drawing up bills during the state legislative session. Make up lies about tee shirts that never existed in order to get sympathy from the gullible media.

In short, keep doing what Marshall does, as you get further and further away in WVU's rear view mirror.

Then in a few years, if you ever do reach a point of epiphany, ask yourself how you got to where you are. I bet you will find yourself blaming WVU for it.

I can tell you won't happen. Whether WVU wins or loses, whether we succeed or fail, we won't give Marshall credit for any wins or blame Marshall for any losses. We will be where we are because of what we did, and we won't care where Marshall is. We owe you nothing.

Damned fine post!

LOLZ! Dineagain,

Perhaps I should explain something. I don't care enough about what you think to sit and read an entire novel written by you.

Sorry you wasted your entire evening typing that nonsense, because I sure as hell didn't bother reading it.

LOLZ! Dineagain,

Perhaps I should explain something. I don't care enough about what you think to sit and read an entire novel written by you.

Sorry you wasted your entire evening typing that nonsense, because I sure as hell didn't bother reading it.

Exactly what someone who read the whole thing, disagreed and didn't want people to know they read it would say.

LOLZ! Dineagain,

You read it. It hurt you deep. Tough shit bitch.

Exactly what someone who read the whole thing, disagreed and didn't want people to know they read it would say.

Actually, my slack-jawed friend, I did not. I'm not sure what's so hard to believe in all that? I wouldn't bother reading that much even if a Marshall poster had written it.

Let's be honest here...YOU are the only bitch on here. Rifle had you dressed in a french maid outfit with pumps and a stuffed bra.
The man love you morons show to that halfwit is disturbing. Nevertheless it is not surprising. You are a true band of bitches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT