ADVERTISEMENT

Damn

I never really liked Star Trek and I've never been a big fan of Star Wars either .Sorry to offend you Dave I know how you geeks get about this type of stuff.
Offend me? That is funny.

I am just sorry you are so dumb. I can see how important it is to you to be smart.

Offend me? That is funny.

it is very easy to offend you. all one has to do is laugh at you for not being able to support your family and having to resort to your wife putting magazines on a rack in order to have food on your table. the last time somebody made that comment, you went off on a tirade claiming he is a big bully who is mean to females.

it's ok, stick-figure.

it is very easy to offend you. all one has to do is laugh at you for not being able to support your family and having to resort to your wife putting magazines on a rack in order to have food on your table. the last time somebody made that comment, you went off on a tirade claiming he is a big bully who is mean to females.

it's ok, stick-figure.
You can never offend me rifle. I point out your bullying because I knew it would get the response I expected. You can make whatever claims you wish about me because it is obvious you know nothing about me and I don't care. Now keep up the lies. Tell me about Traci and my baby and the you tube video and all the other stuff you stalked about me. I understand why you feel the need to research me because it bothers you to feel so inferior to me in every imaginable way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT