ADVERTISEMENT

CWS Champs for 2016 ... Coastal Carolina !

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
10 ACC teams... 7 SEC teams... none left... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
To recap this season's top-rated conferences:

1) ACC = 14 baseball programs, 10 made the tournament, 1 advanced to Omaha, 0 remain alive
2) SEC = 14 baseball programs, 7 made the tournament, 1 advanced to Omaha, 0 remain alive
3) Big 12 = 9 baseball programs, 3 made the tournament, 3 advanced to Omaha, 3 remain alive

I'm embarrassed for you, vicarious loser Ear fan.

We're sitting at home, but gosh dammit, a team 1,240 miles away is still doing well.

[roll]

I'm embarrassed for you, vicarious loser Ear fan.

We're sitting at home, but gosh dammit, a team 1,240 miles away is still doing well.

[roll]
This coming from guy who brags about beating a Maryland team that beat WVU. Of course you can only taste victory over WVU through others since MVU cannot get it done themselves.

That was a great season for the Big12.

64 teams were selected to play in the CWS.

The Big12, with three selections, had a great run by having 3 of the final 5 teams.

Crappy conferences were eliminated in the opening weekend...big10 & cusa

ACC & SEC with 10 & 7 teams and home field advantage downright sucked.

Coastal & Arizona played great all season.

Congrats on the finals !

Big 12 National Championship t-shirts headed for a Walmart in Guatemala (not so) near you!

Current Director's Cup Standings:

1. Stanford
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan

No Big 12 schools in sight.
Again, Dumb "Coney" Dave fails.

Good point, 82, as WVU has all of those football, basketball, and baseball NCAA National Championships to fall back on....

ok, mooooooooo-boy.... lol

no men's golf, cross country, tennis, volleyball or track&field
no women's golf, lacrosse, softball or beach volleyball
...and that's just the Spring schedule...
when you don't play the sport, you can't score points...
because of Title IX, WVU had to drop several men's sports... do I have to explain how this all works ?

baka

Big12 football...

CmHzG-uWEAIE-ii.jpg

ok, mooooooooo-boy.... lol

no men's golf, cross country, tennis, volleyball or track&field
no women's golf, lacrosse, softball or beach volleyball
...and that's just the Spring schedule...
when you don't play the sport, you can't score points...
because of Title IX, WVU had to drop several men's sports... do I have to explain how this all works ?

baka

Sounds like you have a lot of places that $40 million needs to fit into. And you guys consider yourself a legitimate P5 program?

WVU has been playing college football forever, but still doesn't have a single national championship. No NCAA national championships in basketball or baseball, either. 82 continues to babble on and on about non-revenue sports in which WVU doesn't participate, so I narrowed the discussion to what WVU does play.

The law has nothing to do with your school only choosing to have your boys compete in only 7 sports. Can you not afford it? For example, Michigan competes in 13 sports (men) and 14 sports (women). That's 11 more than poor WVU. Not to mention, UM usually takes home a national title or two each and every year. WVU, they take home the pop gun title by beating the other few schools that compete. Do the country and state a favor and drop sports.

with 10 or 11 more sports you should win more tiddlywinks championships and collect more of those crap Director Cup points...

and it is about Title IX... don't fool yourself...

Michigan has 56 national titles in team sports, including 23 from the big four sports of football, basketball, hockey, and baseball. In addition, they have 310 individual national titles, and 382 BIG conference titles. WVU has zero national titles in the big four team sports.

You're out of your league, Skippy.

WVU has been playing college football forever, but still doesn't have a single national championship. No NCAA national championships in basketball or baseball, either. 82 continues to babble on and on about non-revenue sports in which WVU doesn't participate, so I narrowed the discussion to what WVU does play.
Why do you care? It is your fault you suck so bad at what you do that you have to live in Scott Depot and be surrounded by WVU fans.

Why do you choose to live in a sh!thole like Morganhole, and resort to dropping and snatching up orange cones for a meager living? Your wife wouldn't have to operate a magazine stand, if you made a decent living.

Why do you choose to live in a sh!thole like Morganhole, and resort to dropping and snatching up orange cones for a meager living? Your wife wouldn't have to operate a magazine stand, if you made a decent living.

I live in Morgantown because it is where I want to live. I don't drop and snatch orange cones for a living and my wife doesn't operate a magazine stand so I really can't answer the question. At least be creative enough to formulate your own delusional narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAK125 and 30CAT

Morgantown is usually high in the lists of best small towns in America ... not WV ... America. Lots of great food, lots of entertainment and it keeps growing and adding more offerings every year. If anybody had the freedom to choose anyplace in WV in which to live, Morgantown would be high on the list.

I have a lot of friends that live in Morgantown and they love it. The Cheat Lake area is fantastic.

I know a guy who hit a three-run, game winning home run against Coastal to win the series against them. It was the same year that Coastal eliminated Georgia Tech and Georgia Southern in the regionals, finished in the top 25, and was one game away from super regionals.

The guy who hit the home run is charming, gorgeous, intelligent, and ever so modest.

I live in Morgantown because it is where I want to live. I don't drop and snatch orange cones for a living.
That's correct. twiggy only generates the technical drawings that instruct road workers as to precise locations as to where they need to drop the cones. His words, not mine, and gosh dammit I believe him for once.

Morgantown is usually high in the lists of best small towns in America ... not WV ... America. Lots of great food, lots of entertainment and it keeps growing and adding more offerings every year. If anybody had the freedom to choose anyplace in WV in which to live, Morgantown would be high on the list.

I have a lot of friends that live in Morgantown and they love it. The Cheat Lake area is fantastic.
Downtown Morgantown is a total sh!t hole. WVU is perhaps the ugliest, poorly designed, and broken up college campus in America. Never been to Cheat Lake, but hear that the real estate agents there are easy, and the motel bars there stay open all night!

Downtown Morgantown is a total sh!t hole. WVU is perhaps the ugliest, poorly designed, and broken up college campus in America. Never been to Cheat Lake, but hear that the real estate agents there are easy, and the motel bars there stay open all night!
I bet your civil partner would love to know how you learned of the easy agents and late night bars. He mad too?

That's correct. twiggy only generates the technical drawings that instruct road workers as to precise locations as to where they need to drop the cones. His words, not mine, and gosh dammit I believe him for once.
Poor Methherd. I didnt say that. You wouldnt understand. You are not qualified.

Reactions: CAK125
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT