ADVERTISEMENT

@Cuyahoga Falls Eers Question

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
So @Cuyahoga Falls Eers you challenged me to predict the winners of the Sweet Sixteen. I went 3-1 today with Gonzaga, Bama, Oregon and Michigan picked for tomorrow. So I’ve obviously already done better than you so my question is do you want to concede to my superior sports knowledge now or wait for my victory lap tomorrow? Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
So @Cuyahoga Falls Eers you challenged me to predict the winners of the Sweet Sixteen. I went 3-1 today with Gonzaga, Bama, Oregon and Michigan picked for tomorrow. So I’ve obviously already done better than you so my question is do you want to concede to my superior sports knowledge now or wait for my victory lap tomorrow? Thanks in advance.
Yes, but he will live 7.5 years longer than you, wrote a dozen articles for the Hooterville Herald, birdied the # 7 hole at the Portsmouth Putt-Putt course, spoke with Mickey Furfari in the check-out line at the Kroger store, and knows Bob Huggins' email address.

Euell is my roadie. Sleep well. I'm busy keeping track of my portfolio that grows 11.2% per year in its history. Woe is me.

Yes, but he will live 7.5 years longer than you, wrote a dozen articles for the Hooterville Herald, birdied the # 7 hole at the Portsmouth Putt-Putt course, spoke with Mickey Furfari in the check-out line at the Kroger store, and knows Bob Huggins' email address.
That's the funniest post that I've read in a every long time. The "Hooterville Herald?" That's hysterical. Well done, sir.

:joy:

Euell is my roadie. Sleep well. I'm busy keeping track of my portfolio that grows 11.2% per year in its history. Woe is me.

That’s awesome!!! Good work. Now getting back to you being a dick. Look Old timer just congratulate me for stepping up, picking more winners than you did and let’s move on.

That’s awesome!!! Good work. Now getting back to you being a dick. Look Old timer just congratulate me for stepping up, picking more winners than you did and let’s move on.

Now getting back to you being a dick.

Damn! My ladies told you about the size! It was supposed to be a secret. Too large for some.

@Cuyahoga Falls Eers thats 4 right and 1 wrong old timer. When you have some unbiased knowledge it’s a bit easier to evaluate things. When you’re a homer like you it’s an embarrassing and EPIC fail you moron.

• Haha
Now getting back to you being a dick.

Damn! My ladies told you about the size! It was supposed to be a secret. Too large for some.

Hey big ballz I just chalked up a another pair of wins in my column. That makes 7 out of 10 since you opened up your big dumbass mouth. As they use to say when I was playing in my day, “in your face” haha.

Just a thought....... I absolutely would have been a great sportswriter. Definitely based on your claim as a good one. I’ve played these sports and have a long generational pedigree in football. D1 recruited high school career. Father was an All Americans Football player. Multiple P5 coaches in my tree. My Babba even taught John Havlicek in Elementary. Fun fact: Joe Manchin would walk across the street to say high to my mother today and would call my dad back in the day when he had Urological issues. You bit off more than you can handle with me old timer.

What‘s the point..........? You’re a fake wannabe with zero credibility. I have a legit sports background. You have a small town nerd jock sniffing background. Think about it sir. In one posting rampage you disrespected God and your wife. You weren’t around for months and actually a couple of years. You show up 2 weeks ago in some crazy state of mind.

I took your advice and started to shove the truth down your throat. Choke on it sir.

In the meantime you’ve completely dodged me. I get it because I’m humiliating you. I’m going with Zags and Michigan tomorrow night. Feel free to limp back in here old timer.

Translation: Why is he smarter than me? An 88-year-old that is out of my league and above my pay grade. Oh, the humiliation!

Translation: Why is he smarter than me? An 88-year-old that is out of my league and above my pay grade. Oh, the humiliation!

LOL at Fake guy that won’t admit he’s been owned. You pop off and I stuff your BS down your throat. It’s becoming obvious your handle is a troll account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT