ADVERTISEMENT

Culver????

NCBuck

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Kansas City, MO
Maybe I missed an update, but haven't heard a word about Culver since Huggins said he was indefinitely suspended? Waiting on semester grades maybe? Sounds like he might be first out the door this year. Anyone heard anything? Thanks

Maybe I missed an update, but haven't heard a word about Culver since Huggins said he was indefinitely suspended? Waiting on semester grades maybe? Sounds like he might be first out the door this year. Anyone heard anything? Thanks

He gone.......Harris next.

Pride304's "best player on the team" was kicked out for even having a joint in the locker room.....what a dumbshit (both of them)

Given the long period we were involved with Culver I don't understand why we
didn't know about all his baggage and passed. I suggest this reflects poorly on staff's method of evaluating potential recruits.

Given the long period we were involved with Culver I don't understand why we
didn't know about all his baggage and passed. I suggest this reflects poorly on staff's method of evaluating potential recruits.

You make a good point.

Huggins knew of Culver's issues. I guess the expected a free pass or something. You have to go to class or get the wrath of the Huggs. Also heard he likes to roll his own cigs.

If he didn't want to go to class he should have gone to the Tar Heels.

Last edited:
He’s from Youngstown raised by a single mom. Huggs is trying to show him some tough love that should help him mature. It’s on Culver to get back. They are waiting on him being academically eligible for 2nd semester at this point. That’s a big reason among others they got him just focused on that and no basketball until he can handle that. It’s up to Culver on that. Hopefully he is back in the next couple weeks.

This team will be very good by January when conference play starts. McCabe had 8 assists last night and is making strides. Knapper and McCabe will only get better. Konate didn’t even play and we scored 93 points or so. Get Culver back 2nd semester and by Febuary, March this team is going to make a Final 4 run if no injuries and Culver is back in rotation. He a big talent added if he gets reinstated.

He’s from Youngstown raised by a single mom. Huggs is trying to show him some tough love that should help him mature. It’s on Culver to get back. They are waiting on him being academically eligible for 2nd semester at this point. That’s a big reason among others they got him just focused on that and no basketball until he can handle that. It’s up to Culver on that. Hopefully he is back in the next couple weeks.

This team will be very good by January when conference play starts. McCabe had 8 assists last night and is making strides. Knapper and McCabe will only get better. Konate didn’t even play and we scored 93 points or so. Get Culver back 2nd semester and by Febuary, March this team is going to make a Final 4 run if no injuries and Culver is back in rotation. He a big talent added if he gets reinstated.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Just stop thinking....and you prob should learn to avoid talking sports all together cuz its trash.

Sure hope he gets his mind right since Konate is hurting. But if not, fling him!!!

Pride304's "best player on the team" was kicked out for even having a joint in the locker room.....what a dumbshit (both of them)
No one was smoking a joint in the locker room. There is a fair chance Culver will be back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT