ADVERTISEMENT

Crime not up. Wrong again donny

Charlie Kirk hahahhahahaha.
I remember a few weeks ago after Trump got shot at you said "too bad he (shooter) missed". So I'm going to turn the tables on you and hope one of these convicted illegal aliens who your candidate has allowed to roam free in this country shows up soon at YOUR house!

hahahahahahahaha

Hopefully after Trump's re-elected you won't have to worry about them anymore because they will all be rounded up and DEPORTED back to where they came from!

I'll see to it!...get 'em all the Hell out of here!!!!!
iu

Lower than people living here. And if you are so pissed about that then why did republicans tank a bill that would help the immigration problem. Hold on I will tell you donny the dummy. I don’t want to hear about illegal immigration on a bill both sides agreed on until Donny interfered. So shut up
Crime way up. Economy sucks donkey dick. Kamala letting 450k criminals walk into America. You support that shit

I remember a few weeks ago after Trump got shot at you said "too bad he (shooter) missed". So I'm going to turn the tables on you and hope one of these convicted illegal aliens who your candidate has allowed to roam free in this country shows up soon at YOUR house!

hahahahahahahaha

Hopefully after Trump's re-elected you won't have to worry about them anymore because they will all be rounded up and DEPORTED back to where they came from!

I'll see to it!...get 'em all the Hell out of here!!!!!
iu
Ive already sent the important information to the right people. When Trump is in office it's gonna be a much bigger asshole for Samtard in prison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT