ADVERTISEMENT

Crime not up. Wrong again donny

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Just for some bread. Did not get robbed murdered or stabbed. Donny so wrong again. Crime is actually down

American Gang's getting replaced. Gang wars about to get more violent.

There were 327 homicides in Los Angeles in 2023.

New Orleans in 2023 had 193 homicides to be exact.

BUT THE FBI SAYS NONE !!!

It's EASY to GET LOWER TOTALS WHEN CRIME ISN'T REPORTED... AT ALL

Reactions: locustwv

GXW0Il0WsAEqC-H

FBI stats disproves all of that b and a few examples does not make an argument. Sorry orange Jesus wrong again.

FBI stats disproves all of that b and a few examples does not make an argument. Sorry orange Jesus wrong again.
This narrative was debunked, aggressively. They’re juking the stats. This is the problem the average American is having with this administration. It’s the constant gaslighting.

It’s a continual pattern.

It’s not happening.

Ok, it’s happening, but it’s not the bad.

Ok, it’s not great and this is a problem Trump created.

Ok, this is why you should be ok with it.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

This can be applied across so many different topics. This is just another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
Shewwwww, you actually believe that? That’s hilarious.
Yes he does! He has to because he knows even more folks would be voting for Trump if Leftists were honest about the rampant numbers of crimes that are NOT being reported!

Yes he does! He has to because he knows even more folks would be voting for Trump if Leftists were honest about the rampant numbers of crimes that are NOT being reported!

People are living it. Lying about it won't change that fact.

Reactions: atlkvb
So you're saying the FBI's stats are complete, accurate and correct? So then why are so many agencies NOT reporting their incidents of crimes? You deny that too?

@sammyk...scoffs....
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

He's a "bot" he believes whatever his programmers tell him!

Well @sammyk is on the Left, and over there Truth is not an acceptable value. :confused:

Here's what I can say about this based on my experience. The American people should get some briefs on this. That would eliminate the talk of having to suppress information and actually educate people on how not to become a victim. But there's a reason Democrats don't want to do that.

Wrong all wrong. You guys are funny.
I'm sure you still believe the 51 intelligence officers about hunters lap top , probably still believe Russian collusion and looking for another Vax shot . Your wife could come home with mushroom bruises on her forehead and jiz dripping from her chin and you would swear she was at a prayer meeting. Gullible is your lifestyle...

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
TrumpWarRoom

No, violent crime hasn't "dropped."

The FBI data is incomplete.

A much more accurate picture comes from the DOJ's National Crime Victimization Survey, which shows crime rates are WAY UP:

FACT: Violent crime is up 37% between 2020 and last year.

— Rape is up 42%.
— Robbery is up 63%.
— Assault is up 34%.
— Violent crime (excluding simple assault) is up 55%.
— Domestic violence is up 32%.
— Stranger violence is up 61%.
— Violent crime (with an injury) is up 10%.
— Violent crime (with a weapon) is up 56%.
— Motor vehicle theft is up 42%.

FACT: The total number of violent crimes reported last year is higher than any year under President Trump.

FACT: Kamala has overseen the two highest years for total Americans victimized by violent crime since 2012.

FACT: Kamala has presided over three of the four most murderous years in the last quarter century.

FACT: In most cities, murder rates remain higher than pre-pandemic levels.

Crime is way down, in fact violent crimes down 49% from 30 years ago. Border crossing's down lowest in 5 years, etc. Yeah, we know the truth.
There is no "border crisis"...what crisis?????
iu

...not here
iu

Not here either
iu

I don't see no "crisis" here...do you????
iu

giphy.webp

Do YOU see a crisis here????
iu

giphy.webp

@bamaEER
giphy.webp

Reactions: roadtrasheer
TrumpWarRoom

No, violent crime hasn't "dropped."

The FBI data is incomplete.

A much more accurate picture comes from the DOJ's National Crime Victimization Survey, which shows crime rates are WAY UP:

FACT: Violent crime is up 37% between 2020 and last year.

— Rape is up 42%.
— Robbery is up 63%.
— Assault is up 34%.
— Violent crime (excluding simple assault) is up 55%.
— Domestic violence is up 32%.
— Stranger violence is up 61%.
— Violent crime (with an injury) is up 10%.
— Violent crime (with a weapon) is up 56%.
— Motor vehicle theft is up 42%.

FACT: The total number of violent crimes reported last year is higher than any year under President Trump.

FACT: Kamala has overseen the two highest years for total Americans victimized by violent crime since 2012.

FACT: Kamala has presided over three of the four most murderous years in the last quarter century.

FACT: In most cities, murder rates remain higher than pre-pandemic levels.
Liars figure, and figures lie!
200w.webp

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Crime is way down, in fact violent crimes down 49% from 30 years ago. Border crossing's down lowest in 5 years, etc. Yeah, we know the truth.
Oh my god. You actually believe this? Your minds are irrevocably broken, willing to believe any lie you’re told despite real world hardship and the fully debunked FBI crime stats. Hahahaha

Oh my god. You actually believe this? Your minds are irrevocably broken, willing to believe any lie you’re told despite real world hardship and the fully debunked FBI crime stats. Hahahaha
The left has figured out how to fix all problems. If you don't report a problem there is no problem and thus the problem is solved.

No crime is down and if you look over the past 70 years crime is almost at an all time low.

As I said, your minds are broken. This whole thing has been debunked. Crime isn’t down.
So the FBI and all the mayors and Governors are lying and Donny is telling the truth. Just like People eating dogs and cats. Who's minds are broken again. The followers of orange Jesus

ITT MAGA shares feelings and emotions about why crime can't possibly be down. There are consequences to abandoning all legit info sources and turning solely to upset unsourced internet troll tweets and Russian disinformation.

The left has figured out how to fix all problems. If you don't report a problem there is no problem and thus the problem is solved.
It's just like the border. The Left says "there is no crisis on the border" soooo.... there isn't one...it's all just a figment of our imaginations don't 'ya know?

Yeah...we know!
iu

ITT MAGA shares feelings and emotions about why crime can't possibly be down. There are consequences to abandoning all legit info sources and turning solely to upset unsourced internet troll tweets and Russian disinformation.
I know MAGA is all about feelings and they have replaced facts with ideology.

I know MAGA is all about feelings and they have replaced facts with ideology.
Do you agree with Kamala who now agrees with Trump that we need a border wall?

@sammyk
giphy.webp

That's cause you're a mind numbed bot pal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT