May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Link: http://preseason.stassen.com/consensus/2017.html

Sponsored by @Orlaco

kRc1Z7Q.jpg

eVs0SUL.jpg

hI5RAzq.jpg

Wow, what a steaming pile of shit those are..

It's only preliminary.

Eventually the link provided by V will have over 20 preseason predictions for final rankings/standings from major magazines, newspapers, and online resources. Currently it's only listing seven....so don't get too wound up.

I enjoy this very unsexy site because you can revisit old predictions and find which services have traditionally performed the best (or worst).

Phil Steele is the highest rated (most accurate) over the last 10 years.

I have no idea why people are all over TCU- what in the world is that? It's not even chalk it's just nonsense.

I have no idea why people are all over TCU- what in the world is that? It's not even chalk it's just nonsense.

People like TCU. They do things the right way there. They haven't had a single problem in the last 4-5 years. They had the model QB...everything that was good and right about college athletics. Never mind that he apparently can't go from Seattle to Renton without getting in trouble.

Why does this leave out the Coaches' Poll? WVU is 20th in that Poll.
link
I've not even heard of three of those "polls" on that "consensus" list, preliminary or not.

It's only preliminary.

Eventually the link provided by V will have over 20 preseason predictions for final rankings/standings from major magazines, newspapers, and online resources. Currently it's only listing seven....so don't get too wound up.

I enjoy this very unsexy site because you can revisit old predictions and find which services have traditionally performed the best (or worst).

Phil Steele is the highest rated (most accurate) over the last 10 years.

Why is Texas ALWAYS ranked in the preseason no matter how much they suck?

Cause its Texas ? They have to stick at least 8 SEC teams in there + a lot of other big names no matter it they deserve it or not. Can't fill the top 25 up with non P5 schools would not make for good ratings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT