ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Herd on their Kick Ball Championship.

You mean WVU medical school makes disproportional amount of tax funding off of soda pop sales.

For many years, West Virginia has applied a tax on soft drinks amounting to a penny per 16.9 fluid ounces. That adds up to about $15 million to benefit the West Virginia University Medical School.
I see the WVU Medical School as simply a part of WVU .....where's MU Medical School share of the pop tax? I guess the check's in the mail?

9XAd_rp9_400x400.jpg

Reactions: dave
I guess since the China sniffles postponed the 2020 season till 2021, they kept the date 2020 and there will be another’s season in 2021 so there is no confusion in 30 years to have to explain why two titles were won in 2021. Another blame it on COVID.

I guess since the China sniffles postponed the 2020 season till 2021, they kept the date 2020 and there will be another’s season in 2021 so there is no confusion in 30 years to have to explain why two titles were won in 2021. Another blame it on COVID.
Correct. 2021 season begins this fall.

I see the WVU Medical School as simply a part of WVU .....where's MU Medical School share of the pop tax? I guess the check's in the mail?
Jealousy is not a good look on you. You got a kickball trophy WVU has doctors.

Some schools played in the fall and spring while others only played this spring.

MUs share of the tax is exactly where they negotiated it to be.
Ummmm, since that tax was imposed in the early 50's don't think the MU Medical School was part of the negotiations! But another fine disingenuous reply from you WVU boys.

Ummmm, since that tax was imposed in the early 50's don't think the MU Medical School was part of the negotiations! But another fine disingenuous reply from you WVU boys.
So because you clowns were late to start a school WVU should share? Go to the legistlature and get your own funding or stfu. This isnt a WVU issue. This is a get off your lazy ass and stop mooching problem.

So because you clowns were late to start a school WVU should share? Go to the legistlature and get your own funding or stfu. This isnt a WVU issue. This is a get off your lazy ass and stop mooching problem.
Yeah, since the tax isn't just collected from WVU people...If you buy a soda at a MU football game the tax on that item goes to support WVU!

Yeah, since the tax isn't just collected from WVU people...If you buy a soda at a MU football game the tax on that item goes to support WVU!
Thats one of the dumbest things you have ever posted and that is a huge subset of stupid.

WVU hospitals serves more than just WVU people. They even service Herd fans when MU hospitals mess them up.

Thats one of the dumbest things you have ever posted and that is a huge subset of stupid.

WVU hospitals serves more than just WVU people. They even service Herd fans when MU hospitals mess them up.
It doesn't exclusively serve them but it exclusively takes ALL the pop tax revenue.

No law says you have to buy it. But since you do thanks for your support to WVU Medical School.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT