ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats, Ears

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
On your lofty basketball ranking.

It's just more proof that you guys are the state's 'basketball school'.

We'll continue to hang onto the banner of being the state's 'football school'.

Back to back to back is all the proof one needs.

:football:2013 - [thumb2]
:football:2014 - [thumb2]
:football:2015 - [thumb2]

:cool2:

Awesome CLAP CLAP CLAP...until mooU and WVU go head to head then it is UTTER failure for mooU! LMAO!

I'm curious, does it still sting?

fcs8qcjpg.gif

I'm curious, does it still sting?

fcs8qcjpg.gif

A loss with our 1st year head coach who inherited a program that had lost more games than won with its previous head coach? Nah, pretty much expected.

Besides, no way it could sting anywhere near as bad as this game for you:

13-9.jpg

Reactions: Marine03
more Votes...back to back to back until it is head to head....you giuys are funny! I do understand it is all you have so congrats! LMAO!

I believe you! You prove it time and time again! It is funny as a hell when I think how puffed up you are about it!

I mean seriously, is it somehow Marshall's fault you guys suck now?

You can't keep touting a series in which the most recent game was 4 years ago as your barometer for success. It is completely irrelevant when we rub your failures in your face. Sorry, there is no stipulation which requires anything more than watching you lose more conference games than you win to tell you that your football is shitty.

Seriously 0-12 and trying to talk smack. How ignorant are you guys?
Here this should be your new slogan.
Moral victories because at Marshall that is all we have.

Wow, you're so creative. You must do this sort of thing professionally?
No, I own an engineering company. Does posting lame smack pay well for you Marshall grads? Just wondering. 0-12 you do realize the zero stands for never, right?

No, I own an engineering company. Does posting lame smack pay well for you Marshall grads? Just wondering. 0-12 you do realize the zero stands for never, right?

As previously discussed, 0-12 hasn't meant much for 4 years now. If it did, perhaps you guys would win more games?

And no, I smack lil' bitches like you around strictly on a volunteer basis. It's sort of my way of giving back to the Ear community.

Reactions: Marine03
As previously discussed, 0-12 hasn't meant much for 4 years now. If it did, perhaps you guys would win more games?

And no, I smack lil' bitches like you around strictly on a volunteer basis. It's sort of my way of giving back to the Ear community.
Well you have no skills. Typically you have to win a few games against a fan base to talk smack, otherwise it is just comes off as desperate and obsessive. But we sure do appreciate you guys coming by to entertain us with your "moral victories" and ignorance. 0-12 never ever have you won on the field. Never.

Well you have no skills. Typically you have to win a few games against a fan base to talk smack, otherwise it is just comes off as desperate and obsessive. But we sure do appreciate you guys coming by to entertain us with your "moral victories" and ignorance. 0-12 never ever have you won on the field. Never.

Are you sure you don't do this professionally? I mean, you're so good at it and all.

Are you sure you don't do this professionally? I mean, you're so good at it and all.
I really am not. It is just when compared to a fan base that has no idea what never means, you artificial look better. It is kind of like playing in the worst football conference in the country. You look good compared to the worst competition. Now if I attempted to talk smack with better competition, the result would the same as that team from the lousy conference playing against better teams. I and that team would not look very good.

I really am not. It is just when compared to a fan base that has no idea what never means, you artificial look better. It is kind of like playing in the worst football conference in the country. You look good compared to the worst competition. Now if I attempted to talk smack with better competition, the result would the same as that team from the lousy conference playing against better teams. I and that team would not look very good.

So, what you're saying is, your situation is just exactly like WVu back in the old Big Least? You guys were a mediocre team in a weak conference and won a lot. The competition was weak, this making you look strong.

That makes perfect sense. I thank you for providing such a thorough explanation.

You and everyone else knows that Marshall is no more than the little brother in this state. I feel sorry for you that you take such great pride in the "also receiving votes" numbers..... The legislature is in session in Charleston..........isn't about time for you to send someone over to the Capitol steps and make asses of yourselves again ?

So, what you're saying is, your situation is just exactly like WVu back in the old Big Least? You guys were a mediocre team in a weak conference and won a lot. The competition was weak, this making you look strong.

That makes perfect sense. I thank you for providing such a thorough explanation.

No, teams from the Big East won big games including BCS games and NC. I was talking about the worst conference (Conference USA) in 2015. You know that league that did not have one top 30 win all year. You don't like to think past a few years so we will not even talk about WVU three BCS victories. It is just too easy with you. Since you bring up history, 0-12. Never won against WVU. Not four years ago not five years ago not 100 years ago. Never.

A loss with our 1st year head coach who inherited a program that had lost more games than won with its previous head coach? Nah, pretty much expected

And what about the games after that and also against WVU's first time head coach?

That's right...Nothing changed. Still big fat losses for the Herd.

Heard the same Ole $h!t time and time again...Before the 97' game and before each game after. ...Result? No surprise....Big fat losses for the Herd.

Marshall fan reaction? Live vicariously through teams that did what Marshall can't do. Score a victory over WVU.

Now reduced to claiming victory using stats from a meaningless coaches poll where half the coaches don't even vote.

[laughing]

If it weren't so pathetic and funny, I'd almost feel sorry for Herd fans. You should stick to ant-ball...That's where Marshall shines. Weak schedules and taking recruits that settle for Marshall because they can't cut it elsewhere.

No, teams from the Big East won big games including BCS games and NC. I was talking about the worst conference (Conference USA) in 2015. You know that league that did not have one top 30 win all year. You don't like to think past a few years so we will not even talk about WVU three BCS victories. It is just too easy with you. Since you bring up history, 0-12. Never won against WVU. Not four years ago not five years ago not 100 years ago. Never.

Which team in the Big Least (not the old one in which you weren't sh!t, but the watered down version when you actually started winning) won a national championship?

And what about the games after that and also against WVU's first time head coach?

That's right...Nothing changed. Still big fat losses for the Herd.

Have you been eating Millhouse's food again?

You had a HCIW so you never had a new first year head coach going against us. You also had a guy who inherited a cupboard full of talent, even though he found a way to squander it after mid-season.

Doc had to build his program from the ground up and it took 4 years. Doc keeps improving yet Holgs keeps driving your abysmal dumpster fire of a football program into the ground.

I mean, if you don't believe me, just look at your 15-21 conference record. And 9-wins a year wasn't acceptable, LOLOLOL!!!!

You had a HCIW so you never had a new first year head coach going against us. You also had a guy who inherited a cupboard full of talent, even though he found a way to squander it after mid-season.

Doc had to build his program from the ground up and it took 4 years. Doc keeps improving yet Holgs keeps driving your abysmal dumpster fire of a football program into the ground.

I mean, if you don't believe me, just look at your 15-21 conference record. And 9-wins a year wasn't acceptable, LOLOLOL!!!!

All that talk and Marshall is still 0'fer......

Marshall and its fans are all talk. Results don't lie.

Marshall is WVU's bitch.

Stewart's first year as head coach versus Doc and his first year as head coach.......of course WVU kicks Marshall's ass.

WVU 12.....Marshall 0.....

That pretty much tells the story.

Last edited:
Which team in the Big Least (not the old one in which you weren't sh!t, but the watered down version when you actually started winning) won a national championship?

You mad bro? Lets go over this again. 0-12 never ever has Marshall defeated WVU. Marshall plays in the worst conference in the country. 0-12 never ever. You have nothing. Nothing.

Reactions: 30CAT

More tepid smack from the master of such. I'll ignore the factually incorrect information you provided to cut straight to your praise of Doc building the program. Here is Doc pre-CUSA "expansion"

2010 5-7
2011 7-6
2012 5-7

In 2013 the CUSA adds Florida International, Louisiana Tech, North Texas, Texas-San Antonio, Charlotte and Old Dominion and suddenly the herd can win 10 or more games. Poor Doc can't even get an undefeated season against a bunch of recent AA's, but tell us again about Doc "building a team."

You mad bro? Lets go over this again. 0-12 never ever has Marshall defeated WVU. Marshall plays in the worst conference in the country. 0-12 never ever. You have nothing. Nothing.

So...your statement about a Big Least team from the 2000's having won a national championship was bullsh!t? Is that what you're saying, since you're dodging the question?

More tepid smack from the master of such. I'll ignore the factually incorrect information you provided to cut straight to your praise of Doc building the program. Here is Doc pre-CUSA "expansion"

2010 5-7
2011 7-6
2012 5-7

In 2013 the CUSA adds Florida International, Louisiana Tech, North Texas, Texas-San Antonio, Charlotte and Old Dominion and suddenly the herd can win 10 or more games. Poor Doc can't even get an undefeated season against a bunch of recent AA's, but tell us again about Doc "building a team."

15-21 conference record

Nuff said

So...your statement about a Big Least team from the 2000's having won a national championship was bullsh!t? Is that what you're saying, since you're dodging the question?

You can talk about the Big East all you want. But I have to ask:
How many SEC Champions has Marshall beaten?
How many ACC Champions has Marshall beaten?
How many Big XII Champions has Marshall beaten?
[laughing]

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Nothing. On its worst day the Big East was in the top 5. Conference USA has AA conference ranked higher this year. Your in the high teens. Marshall beat the number 6 team from the old BE. Do you see the difference between a top 5 conference and say #17. Epic fail once again. So 0-12 equates to never. It really is not complicated.

Nothing. On its worst day the Big East was in the top 5. Conference USA has AA conference ranked higher this year. Your in the high teens. Marshall beat the number 6 team from the old BE. Do you see the difference between a top 5 conference and say #17. Epic fail once again. So 0-12 equates to never. It really is not complicated.

Mmmkaay, I'll take that as a "no" regarding any further comment from you and your statement that a Big Least team (after the conference realignments) actually won the national championship.

I know it's not complicated. You're simply a retard.

Mmmkaay, I'll take that as a "no" regarding any further comment from you and your statement that a Big Least team (after the conference realignments) actually won the national championship.

I am a retard?

Miami 2001. That would be in the 2000s.'I would assume you cannot google. Thread fail angry little man. Since history is what you want to go back to 0-12. Never ever has Marshall won on the field. It is not complicated. Well maybe it is for you little man. Sad little man.

I am a retard?

Miami 2001. That would be in the 2000s.'I would assume you cannot google. Thread fail angry little man. Since history is what you want to go back to 0-12. Never ever has Marshall won on the field. It is not complicated. Well maybe it is for you little man. Sad little man.

Yes, you ARE retarded. Fvckin' troll. Ignore what I've said in other posts

Clearly, and I mean with absolute clarity, I stated after the Big Least conference realignment.

Yes, you are beyond a retard. So tell me again who won the national championship from that mighty conference?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT