ADVERTISEMENT

Communists gearing up for the 2020 election... it's cheatin' time... *** I started this thread a year ago and I'm still amazed at the fraud.***

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDKY) — U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents from the Chicago Field Office intercepted a parcel in Louisville that contained hundreds of fake driver’s licenses.

A tweet by the CPB Chicago states the fraudulent ID’s were found at the Louisville mail facility.

In all, the package contained 238 fake driver’s licenses and 536 black card stocks.

The documents were turned over to CBP Fraudulent Document Analysis for further investigation.

No information on potential suspects has been released.

EOGmeRmWoAUmPgG

So you are Antifa now? Or are you really just as stupid as your posts and don't have a clue? lmfao

Reactions: Bulya
Wait, I thought we were Antifa? lmfao, you morons are unreal, so are ya'll Antifa or Profa? ya can't be both skippy!

lol, so you guys are "Antifa" now? Dang, it's hard to square ya'lls brains with the ever changing BS on here.

https://www.verifiedvoting.org/

tab --> Verifier... select your state... select your county... damn, ES&S

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

they identified only one company among the systems they detected on line, ES&S. ES&S confirmed they had sold scanners with wireless modems to at least 11 states. Skoglund says those include the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida.

While the company’s website states that “zero” of its voting tabulators are connected to the internet, ES&S told NBC News 14,000 of their DS200 tabulators with online modems are currently in use around the country.

“Modems in voting machines are a bad idea,” said Appel. “Those modems that ES&S [and other manufacturers] are putting in their voting machines are network connections, and that leaves them vulnerable to hacking by anybody who can connect to that network.”

“Once you add that modem, you are de-certifying it,” Skoglund said. “It is no longer federally certified. And I don't know that all these jurisdictions are aware of that because ES&S is advertising otherwise.”

But Skogland points to some good news. He believes there is time to make real change before the 2020 election.

“We should be unplugging all of these machines from the internet,” Skoglund said. “Even for elections nights.”

Last edited:

Scott Jarrett, the Maricopa County, Ariz. Election Day Director, walks away from podium during a newser regarding the March 17 Presidential Preference Election.

$1,000 this guy knows they want to shut down polling locations that Bernie would win...

Last edited:
Are we Antifa or fascists? Or are ya too stupid to remember what you are agitated about? lol

Hey Dipshit she was changing Dems to Repubs so you're highlighting Repub voter fraud. As for the rest of your drivel in this thread which is fantasy at it's best and outright lies in reality you're on crack. If there were an OUNCE of truth to 98% of your lying posts it doesn't matter the Dems ALWAYS win Cali and NY. The places it matters for true voter verification are Florida, PA, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin which are the 5 states that will determine the Presidential Election. As for the Senate the states that are tight races are completely in Repub control of state legislatures NO WAY the Dems will win without it being legit. It amazes me how much effort you put into spreading lies and misinformation but you are a Trump Fluffer Extraordinaire so I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT