ADVERTISEMENT

Comey confirms, Assange did not lie. Podesta emails were not given to Wikileaks by Russians

Overwhelmingly agree with this post. Would it surprise me if Flynn, Manafort or Stone were somehow involved...no....but I don't think the Trump or Trump campaign had anything to do with the election meddling. Which is what makes all the denials and, basically, standing up for Russia infuriates the f**k out of me. F Russia and F Putin, and then let the Democrats over play their hand.

Look, I hate Putin and the Ruskies as much as anyone. When he took over Crimea, I would have hit them much, much harder than Obama did and because we didn't, he is taking over eastern Ukraine. It is kind of ironic that the Dems, who tolerated the Russians during the Cold War and always wanted to "give in" to achieve better relations are now the ones calling this hacking an "act of war." Wow, how times have changed. Remember how they mocked Reagan for walking away from Reykjavik? They went apoplectic when Reagan did not accept the Soviet offer. And all of the Soviet spies in the U.S. government and outside the government were Dems, as I recall. Remember the name Walter Duranty, the NY Times reporter that lied to the American people about Joseph Stalin (he essentially painted him as a hero) even though he slaughtered 10's of millions of Russian citizens.

I don't believe Flynn colluded with the Russians. I don't know Stone or Manafort, but based on how the Russians conducted the hacking (very loudly according to Comey), they did not try and hide anything. This points to the fact they did not care that we found out. I think they had reason enough to do this on their own based on Comey's own testimony.

So Jack Bauer is involved then?
Black Bauer is a bad ass, but I was laughing at the fact you were still waiting on proof a day after the Director of the FBI and the NSA Director both said it was Russia in a public hearing, under oath.

Black Bauer is a bad ass, but I was laughing at the fact you were still waiting on proof a day after the Director of the FBI and the NSA Director both said it was Russia in a public hearing, under oath.

I like Black Bauer.... good season so far.

Yeah, I still want proof, because what's been provided so far doesn't tell us much. I know Russians hack. Hell, I had one spoof my email last fall and annoyed the piss out of me for a week. But there are times I doubt the level of accuracy of our intel communities when it comes to this topic.

I like Black Bauer.... good season so far.

Yeah, I still want proof, because what's been provided so far doesn't tell us much. I know Russians hack. Hell, I had one spoof my email last fall and annoyed the piss out of me for a week. But there are times I doubt the level of accuracy of our intel communities when it comes to this topic.
Good grief.

Good grief.

When it comes to this topic I know enough to want more in way of evidence and proof. Nothing wrong with it either. Not claiming Comey is lying, not claiming that the Russian government is not involved, just want to see how they based that decision.

When it comes to this topic I know enough to want more in way of evidence and proof. Nothing wrong with it either. Not claiming Comey is lying, not claiming that the Russian government is not involved, just want to see how they based that decision.
Either our Directors' perjured themselves or our IC is in competent. Got it.

Either our Directors' perjured themselves or our IC is in competent. Got it.

Small correction, I don't believe either testified under oath. Now, I believe the Russians did hack Podesta and the DNC, just pointing out perjury is not an issue here.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Small correction, I don't believe either customer but under oath. Now, I believe the Russians did hack Podesta and the DNC, just pointing out perjury is not an issue here.
I wasn't 100% certain, but have seen in several places they were under oath yesterday.

Assessment means:

as·sess·ment
əˈsesmənt/
noun
  1. the evaluation or estimation of the nature, quality, or ability of someone or something.

Comey is very, very careful with his words. Assessment is an evolution and/or ESTIMATION. It is not definitive. If Comey had proof, he would have used a far more definitive term.
Your wasting your time dealing with that idiot. The more facts you provide the more dense his brain matter gets. I gave up last year trying to deal with the miserable asshole.

I understand where you are coming from, but, to provide the level of proof that you want, might require them to tip their hand on techniques and methods to acquire intelligence and they won't do that.

I understand where you are coming from, but, to provide the level of proof that you want, might require them to tip their hand on techniques and methods to acquire intelligence and they won't do that.

No, they won't, and probably can't. They've testified as much. I think it's important to know however is some fashion as preventative measure can be openly discussed and enacted.

Look, I hate Putin and the Ruskies as much as anyone.

Perhaps, but at least have the guts to admit you don't hate him (and them) quite as much as you hate Obama (and, let's not forget Bubba) and the Democrats. And while I'm here, I wouldn't mind seeing dave make that same admission.

Perhaps, but at least have the guts to admit you don't hate him (and them) quite as much as you hate Obama (and, let's not forget Bubba) and the Democrats. And while I'm here, I wouldn't mind seeing dave make that same admission.

You are extremely misinformed. I just like Putin because he is an evil person bent on re-creating the Soviet empire. I don't like Obama's policies. I think they have done great destruction to our country. I also dislike Clinton for his abhorrent behavior while I'm in the oval office. His policies were much better than Obama's, particularly after he sustained huge losses in 1994.

I just received a request from the NSA, they're demanding that I turn over all files on Trump, Putin, Area 51 and the Kennedy assassination.
Nice try, but we all know the NSA has been in bed with Yahoo for years now.:sunglasses:
yaSsacX.jpg

Reactions: Vernon
Don't let this news distract you from the fact that Hillary Clinton lost the election.

It's been up about 34% since he first tweeted that last night. The 100k views on this thread within a few hours was impressive. Should translate into about $1.12 for me!!
I love seeing your tweet on SBNation. That's some funny shit. If only they knew what a demented pervert you were.

Reactions: Vernon
This may explain, in part, why the Dems refused to turn over their server to the FBI for analysis. Perhaps, as Assange stated, an insider, was involved. This is not to say the Russians weren't also involved in hacking Podesta or the DNC, but the question is, who gave the emails to WikiLeaks. We do know that 3 IT guys, who were later arrested after being accused of unauthorized access to Congressional computers including Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Could they have been the source of the emails being sent to WikiLeaks? Stranger and stranger.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/e...it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

BOMBSHELL=> Comey to Congress: Russians DID NOT Give Podesta’s Emails to WikiLeaks

comey-fbi-trump.jpg

FBI Director James Comey testified in front of Congress on Monday. While the mainstream media (MSM) focused on his statements indicating that the FBI is investigating possible Russian interference in the 2016 US election, the highlight of Comey’s testimony was ignored.

Comey mentioned that the FBI is investigating the leaks of secret information to the press and he told the House Intelligence Committee the investigation is still underway and he would be unable to discuss matters linked to the investigation.

However, the most important piece of information that Comey disclosed to Congress was that the Russians did not provide WikiLeaks HIllary’s campaign manager John Podesta’s emails.

Comey said something interesting today that nobody’s picked up on yet because they’re so distracted by this other stuff, which I can understand. He was asked specifically if WikiLeaks was furnished their information on Podesta and the phone calls by the Russians, and Comey said no.

The entire case that Democrats make that ‘Russia stole the election from Hillary’ is based on the premise that Russia supplied Podesta’s emails to WikiLeaks which then somehow led to Hillary’s defeat.

Anyone who was halfway interested in the election in the fall of 2016 knows that this is a big lie in so many ways, but specifically because the MSM totally ignored WikiLeak’s dump of Podesta emails before the election.

The MSM did not share Podesta’s emails before the election and now the head of the FBI just announced that the Russians did not give these emails to WikiLeaks.

This confirms what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said in November – that his group did not get emails related to Hillary Clinton’s campaign from a “state actor.”

The crazy conspiracy that the ‘Russians prevented Hillary Clinton from winning the 2016 election’ is coming apart at the seams. Clearly, she was just a horrible candidate.
I believe it has been clearly established that Podesta was NOT hacked--he stupidly fell for a fyshing scheme and WILLINGLY supplied the info required to access his server and e-mails. Pure stupidity and nothing related to subversive hacking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT