ADVERTISEMENT

Come home Rich, you played really well against a two win SEC team

WVUFanForever

All-American
Oct 1, 2004
LMAO.....this board will never cease to amaze me with how many low iq twats hang out here.

I do applaud you for killing the free board.....AWESOME JOB!

LMAO.....this board will never cease to amaze me with how many low iq twats hang out here.

I do applaud you for killing the free board.....AWESOME JOB!
You laughing at others and questioning their IQ while posting one of the dumbest troll posts of the year. Yikes

mariah carey world GIF

I couldn't possibly care less. You try to get people to fight with you and then come crying to me. No one has ever reported more people than you. It's pathetic.
Yet you responded...I long for the day when this site goes bankrupt....the free board is already dead and your subs for the pay site have plateaued.....

Yet you responded...I long for the day when this site goes bankrupt....the free board is already dead and your subs for the pay site have plateaued.....
The site's traffic is up over 10% YOY and subs are up as well. I just hired another writer and I'm opening another business to complement the site. lol

Rich Rod is dusting off his WVU hat. He is ready to make his return to Morgantown. He said he would never sleep with WVUFanForever's girlfriend again. Championships...

Rich Rod will get another job, and I predict it will be either in the ACC or SEC.

Vanderbilt
Northwestern
Iowa
Indiana

Virginia Tech
Syracuse
Wake Forest
Pitt

And the dark horse...........the team he has a history with..........Clemson.

Rich Rod will get another job, and I predict it will be either in the ACC or SEC.

Vanderbilt
Northwestern
Iowa
Indiana

Virginia Tech
Syracuse
Wake Forest
Pitt

Dabo is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Rich Rod is dusting off his WVU hat. He is ready to make his return to Morgantown. He said he would never sleep with WVUFanForever's girlfriend again. Championships...
"Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream, dream, dream, dream." The Everly Brothers

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Dabo is not a great X/O coach. He relies heavily on his coordinators and he has lost coaches in recent years. He is a very good recruiter and the fanbase is rabid throughout the southeast. Clemson will be back as a power but as with idiot fanbases, there is way too many people spouting off when there is a down year.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and Euell
You make the comments and then try to pretend that it's them. Time for you to move on.
Im always amazed how you back the morons that will never ever give you a dime of their money but bash and want to get rid of a former BL member...you really have things backwards....all these twats do is attack me as i have shown you time and time again but you turn a blind eye to it.

Support non-paying customers....shit on BL members...seems like a bad business practice to me.

"Yet....you still decide to visit. I bet you say gay jokes while sitting at your favorite gay bar or night club."

Its okay for people say that to me...but when I respond in kind, Im the bad guy....been that way since day one here for me.....

Im always amazed how you back the morons that will never ever give you a dime of their money but bash and want to get rid of a former BL member...you really have things backwards....all these twats do is attack me as i have shown you time and time again but you turn a blind eye to it.

Support non-paying customers....shit on BL members...seems like a bad business practice to me.

"Yet....you still decide to visit. I bet you say gay jokes while sitting at your favorite gay bar or night club."

Its okay for people say that to me...but when I respond in kind, Im the bad guy....been that way since day one here for me.....
1296x728-toddler-hell.jpg

Dabo is not a great X/O coach. He relies heavily on his coordinators and he has lost coaches in recent years. He is a very good recruiter and the fanbase is rabid throughout the southeast. Clemson will be back as a power but as with idiot fanbases, there is way too many people spouting off when there is a down year.
Imagine being the idiot who wants his team to suck because he thinks the coach is a nice guy. Oh wait lol. NM...

RichRod gone forever.

PricRod screwed more Mountaineers and is erragant enough to think West Virginia will simply forgive & forget.

Why? Do my words hurt the board that much? Please explain. If I go...so does most everyone else here.
What I figured.....you can't so you use a laughing emoji....typical...but I apologized....I am the only one that starts fights here...just me.

Vanderbilt
Northwestern
Iowa
Indiana

Virginia Tech
Syracuse
Wake Forest
Pitt

fair or not, schools have been hiring younger coaches..of the top twenty five teams only two are over the age of 60..M Brown and N Saban

fair or not, schools have been hiring younger coaches..of the top twenty five teams only two are over the age of 60..M Brown and N Saban
Total bologna. Whatshisname said the reason you stopped going to games is because you get so mad when the ppl in front of you stand up and cheer, it was unhealthy to go.

You had ONE year as a Blue Lot member. You also had two free subscriptions. Let's stop pretending like you were some long-time customer. And you didn't cancel because of any issues there because that board is moderated and you or the others would have been removed over the silliness you guys do here. You're as much as much of a trouble maker as anyone else here so it makes zero sense why you constantly whine about the others. Stop doing dumb shit like starting this thread to get people worked up.

You had ONE year as a Blue Lot member. You also had two free subscriptions. Let's stop pretending like you were some long-time customer. And you didn't cancel because of any issues there because that board is moderated and you or the others would have been removed over the silliness you guys do here. You're as much as much of a trouble maker as anyone else here so it makes zero sense why you constantly whine about the others. Stop doing dumb shit like starting this thread to get people worked up.
@WVUFanForever getting absolutely treated by Vernon in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Stone_Cold
The site's traffic is up over 10% YOY and subs are up as well. I just hired another writer and I'm opening another business to complement the site. lol
Did you ever consider starting an NIL collective for Wvu? The resources you have built up over the years gives you a good base to start from. Some schools have more than one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT