ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado gun law raising age to purchase gun to 21 set to take effect Monday

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Complete bull$h!t. If that's the case, then raise the age limit to enlist in the armed forces. If you're old enough to defend our country with firearms, then you're old enough to purchase firearms.

Democrats and their bleaters are destroying our country

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Complete bull$h!t. If that's the case, then raise the age limit to enlist in the armed forces. If you're old enough to defend our country with firearms, then you're old enough to purchase firearms.

I agree with the military sentiment.
But more importantly if a person is not mentally prepared to own a gun than what would make them mentally fit to vote ? Democrat logic would say a gun kills and people under 21 still let emotions rule them . Well by God..... a vote can kill millions and people voted for Biden for emotional reasons cause I've not heard one reason other than Trump's mean and boys can breastfeed....

Except that it doesn't seem like this is a "Democrat bleater" ideology. I stand by my point.

Did Trump get anything passed? No.

Also, why did you not point out that less than a month later, Trump changed his mind?

He wasn't afraid to listen and do what's right. It's our Constitutional right.

So what's your point? Democrats and bleaters haven't changed their minds. Of course bleaters won't until their messiahs say they can.

Did Trump get anything passed? No.

Also, why did you not point out that less than a month later, Trump changed his mind?

He wasn't afraid to listen and do what's right. It's our Constitutional right.

So what's your point? Democrats and bleaters haven't changed their minds. Of course bleaters won't until their messiahs say they can.
Did Trump change his mind? Show me where he has said he is against this now. I haven't found it. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm just simply stating that you know where the Democratic candidates stand on this issue. It might be good to know where Trump stands, too.

Are you saying you would be OK if they set the minimum age to purchase a gun at 18 years old?

Did Trump change his mind? Show me where he has said he is against this now. I haven't found it. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm just simply stating that you know where the Democratic candidates stand on this issue. It might be good to know where Trump stands, too.

I do know. He's for the Constitution. As I said, less than a month later, he changed his mind.

I've known where Democrats stand on the issue my whole life. The Constitution is in their way.

But I'll gladly debate policies.

Can you tell me what Democrat policies are benefitting America and its citizens?

Can you tell what policies of Trump's were hurting America and its citizens?

Are you saying you would be OK if they set the minimum age to purchase a gun at 18 years old?

I see nothing wrong with restricting sales to minors.

If they're old enough to serve, then they're old enough to buy.

If they aren't old enough to buy until they're 21, then they aren't old enough to serve until they're 21.

I do know. He's for the Constitution. As I said, less than a month later, he changed his mind.

I've known where Democrats stand on the issue my whole life. The Constitution is in their way.

But I'll gladly debate policies.

Can you tell me what Democrat policies are benefitting America and its citizens?

Can you tell what policies of Trump's were hurting America and its citizens?
Can you provide that information for me? I have searched and cannot locate. I'd appreciate it, thanks.

EDIT: Found it. He caved after an NRA meeting. I'd say it had more to do with donations than the Constitution. But nonetheless, he did back away from his stance.

Can you provide that information for me? I have searched and cannot locate. I'd appreciate it, thanks.

EDIT: Found it. He caved after an NRA meeting. I'd say it had more to do with donations than the Constitution. But nonetheless, he did back away from his stance.

NRA? Quite possibly. So it also had to do with those of us who value our 2nd Amendment rights, in which the NRA helps protect.

So it's quite possible The People had something to do with it as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT