ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado congressman Ken Buck will not seek re-election saying party must ‘project to the public what the truth is’

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Kay Granger of Texas, the longest-serving Republican congresswoman, will also step down next year.

“If we’re going to solve difficult problems, we’ve got to deal with some very unpleasant truths or lies and make sure that we project to the public what the truth is.”

Donald Trump’s lie that his defeat by Joe Biden was the result of electoral fraud dominates the Republican party.

Reactions: moe
trump-even-the-Constution.png

Kay Granger of Texas, the longest-serving Republican congresswoman, will also step down next year.

“If we’re going to solve difficult problems, we’ve got to deal with some very unpleasant truths or lies and make sure that we project to the public what the truth is.”

Donald Trump’s lie that his defeat by Joe Biden was the result of electoral fraud dominates the Republican party.
I always liked Buck. No worries, when biff is led out of the courtroom in cuffs, bifftards around the world will facepalm the reality that they’re fvkd.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
You sound really butthurt this thread didn't go the way you hoped. Trump is way up in the polls. Deal with it.
Nope. Not butthurt. Enjoying fact you deny everything. That in itself is priceless.

1. Won't admit Trump lost
2. Won't admit Trump made statement about Constitution

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I always liked Buck. No worries, when biff is led out of the courtroom in cuffs, bifftards around the world will facepalm the reality that they’re fvkd.

That's funny and nobody believes that.

Reactions: 30CAT
Nope. Not butthurt. Enjoying fact you deny everything. That in itself is priceless.

I searched his Account. Didn't find what you posted anywhere. I said Biden got sworn it. As an Anti-American turd I don't doubt you think it's going great. Most everyone else that's sane realize he's the worst President ever. Now you will get Trump again. At least that will be better for business.

1. Trump did lose....Biden won....Trump is allowed to believe he was cheated.
  2. Trump did make a comment about the Constitution....That's not a crime.

1. Trump did lose....Biden won....Trump is allowed to believe he was cheated.
  2. Trump did make a comment about the Constitution....That's not a crime.

Depends on how accurate the meme is and who you ask.

I searched his Account. Didn't find what you posted anywhere. I said Biden got sworn it. As an Anti-American turd I don't doubt you think it's going great. Most everyone else that's sane realize he's the worst President ever. Now you will get Trump again. At least that will be better for business.
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Keep trying.

Depends on how accurate the meme is and who you ask.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Keep trying.

Don't come crying to me when you get the same Treatment.

Trump is definitely running. Probably going to win.

Donald Trump’s lie that his defeat by Pedo-Joe was the result of electoral fraud dominates the Republican party.

Ah...Another post about Trump. Anyway...Take Trump's balls out of your mouth and let's talk about our current president and situation.

We have less money, we pay more, our economy is $h!t, we are much less safe and we are on the brink of war. What do you think of Pedo-Joe's job performance?

What has Pedo-Joe done to make you think he is a better president than Trump was? You too, @MountaineerWV, @bamaEER, @moe and @NYC_Eer....Can you answer these two simple questions or are you going back down to pleasure Trump's nuts, while our country is going to $h!t?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Ah...Another post about Trump. Anyway...Take Trump's balls out of your mouth and let's talk about our current president and situation.

We have less money, we pay more, our economy is $h!t, we are much less safe and we are on the brink of war. What do you think of Pedo-Joe's job performance?

What has Pedo-Joe done to make you think he is a better president than Trump was? You too, @MountaineerWV, @bamaEER, @moe and @NYC_Eer....Can you answer these two simple questions or are you going back down to pleasure Trump's nuts, while our country is going to $h!t?
He is still waiting on Nancy, Chuck and Adam to provide proof of Trump's collusion....oh wait Democrats just pulled a fire alarm to prove they are a honest...
You won't get a reply.... it would take reasoning and accountability and those two things are missing from Democrats thought process

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT

Why are you assuming just because I despise Trump that I think Biden has done great things? It's time for Americans to wake up and stop electing 80 year olds to run our nation.

Why are you assuming just because I despise Trump that I think Biden has done great things? It's time for Americans to wake up and stop electing 80 year olds to run our nation.

Between the two, who would you vote for, if you HAD to vote for one of them? Why do you despise Trump? What did he do to you?

Trump’s balls have established a permanent residency in your mouth.

Maybe he (Trump) lied that he lost and maybe he didn't? However it sure didn't take long for all those "record" Biden voters to regret their wasted vote for that loser did it?

excerpt:
Biden’s approval rating has been mired in the low 40s for much of the past two years. Including the latest 37% job rating and an identical reading in April, Biden’s approval has fallen below 40% four times in the 33 readings Gallup has taken since he took office.

Hey now you shouldn't trust what actual voters polled say about me, who knows if they really voted for me or not?
iu

Well according to how far you've tanked in the polls, good chance they never really voted for your creepy ass in the first place? 🤔

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT