ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Colorado brings excitement, potential to Big 12

Everything Colorado brings has nothing to do with Colorado and everything to do with Prime Time. They are a perennial cellar dweller in the Power 5. Just another crumb left over from the adult table.

Reactions: WVU-Brand
Colorado has potential to be a great football program. Recruiting is decent but the jury is still out on coaching ability. It's one thing to dominate the SWAC, but the big XII is entirely different. I like prime times energy though. Used to talk to him back in late 80s when he played baseball for the seminoles. Very confident man.

I enjoyed everything about my long-ago attendance in Colorado for the WVU game with Colorado . . . except the final score. I welcome Colorado into the Big 12. Colorado isn't Oklahoma or Texas, but that means Colorado won't soak up all the money and spotlight the way that Oklahoma and Texas did. Good and bad in everything. My only regret is that WVU no longer will play EVERY Big 12 team twice in football and all the teams in basketball at least once. I enjoyed having Texas or Oklahoma visit Morgantown every year.

I enjoyed everything about my long-ago attendance in Colorado for the WVU game with Colorado . . . except the final score. I welcome Colorado into the Big 12. Colorado isn't Oklahoma or Texas, but that means Colorado won't soak up all the money and spotlight the way that Oklahoma and Texas did. Good and bad in everything. My only regret is that WVU no longer will play EVERY Big 12 team twice in football and all the teams in basketball at least once. I enjoyed having Texas or Oklahoma visit Morgantown every year.
Media contract just got larger because A P5 team joined. WVU never played any Big12 team twice in football during same season.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT