ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cowherd is wrong about Baker Mayfield.

Very informative first post. Keep it up junior.

The image is linked to a article yapping about athlete height/size. Honesty I didn't read the entire article because it was kinda boring. It mentions Baker Mayfield and some other athletes.

I agree that the OP first post wouldn't earn him a Pulitzer. He or she should put forth more effort in their next post.

The image is linked to a article yapping about athlete height/size. Honesty I didn't read the entire article because it was kinda boring. It mentions Baker Mayfield and some other athletes.

I agree that the OP first post wouldn't earn him a Pulitzer. He or she should put forth more effort in their next post.
Nine out of 10 of these "new" posts are spam attempts to get you to visit their site. Yawn!

I don't know whether I'm right by being this way but until a poster gets a couple hundred plus posts and shows they're not here to be a stirrer, I generally don't pay them much mind. I almost got to know the handle before I care.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I don't know whether I'm right by being this way but until a poster gets a couple hundred plus posts and shows they're not here to be a stirrer, I generally don't pay them much mind. I almost got to know the handle before I care.

That's really a handy idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT