ADVERTISEMENT

CNN fakes a rescue

and they shouldn't be considered 'fake news"?

Okey dokey. No way there was another CNN person there with a red CNN jacket. Also why did Red Pill leave out the part at the end where the rescued guy thanks the CNN crew for saving his life? I guess he was a paid actor who purposefully drove the pickup into the water. Got it.

Last edited:
Why would you even try to defend that? Good lord.

So you believe everything you see on the internet?

s-l225.jpg

So funny that people (even if they lack humanity) come to the rescue of a once credible news outlets. They really did try to pull this off. red pill is just one carrier of this shameful display which is all over various social media. Busted yet again. CNN et. al. are swirling down the toilet. Desperate Sad.
81jujM3.jpg

So funny that people (even if they lack humanity) come to the rescue of a once credible news outlets. They really did try to pull this off. red pill is just one carrier of this shameful display which is all over various social media. Busted yet again. CNN et. al. are swirling down the toilet. Desperate Sad.
81jujM3.jpg
lol

81jujM3.jpg

I wonder why Jerry Sumrall, the victim rescued, hasn't came forward to state that CNN faked it?

Hmmm?

I really am bothered by the stupidity of some of these posters. They really can't use basic critical thinking skills. They see someone on the net say news is fake and they fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Did you even bother to look at the link I posted a few minutes ago ? Tell me that CNN didn't stage that news bit !

I really am bothered by the stupidity of some of these posters. They really can't use basic critical thinking skills. They see someone on the net say news is fake and they fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Funny you would mention critical thinking skills after your ignorant rant regarding the middle class yesterday.

Funny you would mention critical thinking skills after your ignorant rant regarding the middle class yesterday.

Funny you idiots crying fake news weren't smart enough to realize the guy being rescued thanking the CNN crew at the end killed your conspiracy theory.

Funny you idiots weren't smart enough to think about someone actually interviewing the guy to prove your point.

Funny you idiots crying fake news weren't smart enough to realize the guy being rescued thanking the CNN crew at the end killed your conspiracy theory.

Funny you idiots weren't smart enough to think about someone actually interviewing the guy to prove your point.
Funny watching you convince yourself it isnt faked. You are such a gullible little guy. They faked a rescue but they rescued a real guy who thanked them and everything. Were you saying something about critical thinking skills?

Last edited:
They must have hired the same people they did for the fake Sandy Hook massacre. Maybe Alex Jones will tell us what really happened?

Reactions: Boomboom521
Funny watching you convince yourself it isnt faked. You are such a gullible little guy. They faked a rescue but they rescued a real guy who thanked them and everything. Were you saying something about critical thinking skills?
If you're saying it's fake, prove that it's fake.

Not that I know one way or the other, but couldn't there be more than one CNN crew person on scene with the red CNN poncho?

I wonder how long we can keep this We Stand With CNN thread alive.

It's funny and sad at the same time how mentally challenged some of you are. I would love to continue to make fun of you Alex Jones types. Has Frederick Douglas told you about the Bowling Green massacre lately? I think they discussed it last night in Sweden.

Not that I know one way or the other, but couldn't there be more than one CNN crew person on scene with the red CNN poncho?
This. It's the guy behind the camera in shorts, they all go to help then the cameraman goes back to the camera to redirect it to get the last waterside bit and then the thanks by the saved guy. These losers glom onto every conspiracy theory floating down the bayou no matter how unbelievable, it's fun to watch though.

Reactions: Boomboom521
"We're comin' pal!....ppppShpluck! Oops, be there in a minute. I just need to change my drawers. Stay there, we're comin'! "
zzu7MZt.jpg

This. It's the guy behind the camera in shorts, they all go to help then the cameraman goes back to the camera to redirect it to get the last waterside bit and then the thanks by the saved guy. These losers glom onto every conspiracy theory floating down the bayou no matter how unbelievable, it's fun to watch though.
Yeah, I think the "evidence" is pretty weak. Not to mention, if these reporters do this, and get caught, their careers are done.

I posted another link to the story but for some reason it doesn't show up (probably same link as moe posted).

lol that's not how it works you idiot. You're agreeing with the crazy claim of the OP so prove it or STFU. Want me to prove the hurricane was real too??
Go ask Alice, I think she'll know...

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

lol that's not how it works you idiot. You're agreeing with the crazy claim of the OP so prove it or STFU. Want me to prove the hurricane was real too??
That is exactly how it works idiot. Read it for yourself. It just happened.

Yeah, I think the "evidence" is pretty weak. Not to mention, if these reporters do this, and get caught, their careers are done.
Probably true but the most impirtant thing to realize here is that 1) Nobody would be shocked if CNN did this and 2) I baited cuntrytard into using someone elses previous slams of him against me, again.

Seems like a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT