ADVERTISEMENT

CNN: 8 terrible numbers for Joe Biden in the new Pew poll

wvu2007

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2013
I wanted to do just that with a new survey from the Pew Research Center. The topline? Just 41% of Americans approve of the job President Joe Biden is doing, while 56% disapprove. Which is bad! But that number doesn't even scratch the surface of all the bad news that's in the poll for Biden.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
This was the major takeaway for me:

"The overall picture these numbers paint? A public that has lost confidence in Biden's ability to get us to the other end of this pandemic and that has turned negative about the broader prospects for his presidency. People are worried about the economy -- and Covid's impact on it -- while feeling the pinch of inflation on their daily necessities."

That one short paragraph explains in clear detail why essentially ALL of his "record" numbers of supporters have virtually vanished from this forum. They're embarrassed as Hell! For all the bitching they did about Trump, they have nothing to say in support of his replacement who they voted for!

Imagine that?
giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hey atl....why are you blaming me for how screwed up things are huh?
220126133031-02-biden-admin-to-send-russia-written-responses-as-soon-as-wednesday-exlarge-169.jpg

Oh I dunno creepy Joe...maybe because you're the one they cheated for and installed to screw things up?
giphy.gif

This was the major takeaway for me:

"The overall picture these numbers paint? A public that has lost confidence in Biden's ability to get us to the other end of this pandemic and that has turned negative about the broader prospects for his presidency. People are worried about the economy -- and Covid's impact on it -- while feeling the pinch of inflation on their daily necessities."

That one short paragraph explains in clear detail why essentially ALL of his "record" numbers of supporters have virtually vanished from this forum. They're embarrassed as Hell! For all the bitching they did about Trump, they have nothing to say in support of his replacement who they voted for!

Imagine that?
giphy.gif
>>>>>>>> HEAR,HERE <<<<<<<<

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT