ADVERTISEMENT

CNN’s Abby Phillip Calls Out Tucker Carlson, Fox News in Wake of Shooting: White Replacement Theory a ‘Mainstay of Their Primetime Hours’

Moe using a tragedy to push this.

Grab your tiki torch!

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
The communist always use tragedy. They want your gun so they can get compliance. Execute the POS and leave everyone else alone. Refocus our Federal LEO to look for people like this and not parents at school board meetings.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
What is my narrative that you claim to have refuted? I suggest in my opening post that board Repubs mostly subscribe to Replacement Theory. You might disagree and that's great. The article I linked is a CNN journalist criticizing Fox News for promoting Replacement Theory which the shooter embraced. I think that is fair criticism of Fox. In relation to the shooter, why are you mentioning Fox News and where is your proof of what shows he likes and doesn't? what other tv shows does he not watch? calls himself a liberal? but believes wholeheartedly in conservative/white supremacist Replacement Theory and acted on it. I really don't care what you call the shooter. I just explained why I started the thread and it had nothing to do with putting a label on the shooter but I will if needed to counter your BS.
The shooter's own manifesto refutes your position/opinion/narrative, whichever you prefer to call it. Simply put, the shooter himself refutes your narrative that the action is Fox News--Tucker Carlson--white conservative. The facts defeat your presumptions no matter how much you want those presumptions to be real. And again, you've countered nothing.

The shooter's own manifesto refutes your position/opinion/narrative, whichever you prefer to call it. Simply put, the shooter himself refutes your narrative that the action is Fox News--Tucker Carlson--white conservative. The facts defeat your presumptions no matter how much you want those presumptions to be real. And again, you've countered nothing.
You're really not getting it so read it again. I suggest in my opening post that board Repubs mostly subscribe to Replacement Theory. You might disagree and that's great. The article I linked is a CNN journalist criticizing Fox News for promoting Replacement Theory which the shooter embraced. I think that is fair criticism of Fox. You seem to be fascinated with the shooter while I am criticizing Replacement Theory and Fox News for promoting it.

You're really not getting it so read it again. I suggest in my opening post that board Repubs mostly subscribe to Replacement Theory. You might disagree and that's great. The article I linked is a CNN journalist criticizing Fox News for promoting Replacement Theory which the shooter embraced. I think that is fair criticism of Fox. You seem to be fascinated with the shooter while I am criticizing Replacement Theory and Fox News for promoting it.
The only thing that should be replaced are morons like AOC, Talib, Walters, Schiff, Pelosi. Schumer, Hirono, the munchkin from the northwest.

Wood gladly replace every white government dependent ( by choice) person with a brown/black /yellow person who is self sufficient and believes in the constitution. If that's racist then so be it .

You're the one not getting it. The shooter is the best source of evidence of what the shooter embraced and what he did not embrace. The CNN article, and you by extension, attempts to tie in Fox News, Tucker Carlson, Republicans to the shootings and murders of 10+ people via a construct dubbed "Replacement Theory", even labelling it "right wing". You make it clear that you agree with this "criticism". Don't try to sidestep or downplay that now.

But the article you agree with is easily rebutted as the shooter's own manifesto, his own written beliefs and philosophies, counter the very position on which the CNN article is based for the reasons I stated above, i.e. the shooter affirms he is left-wing, hates Fox News, and his manifesto never mentions Tucker Carlson. Thus, the claim that Replacement Theory is a right wing conspiracy theory from Fox and somehow fueled this horrible tragedy gets demolished by the guy who caused it. In fact, he's a hate-filled, murderous LEFT winger. The CNN article, which you agree with, is therefore not only without a basis, but is actually contradicted by the individual responsible for the event which precipitated the article to begin with.

Just like CNN, you fail to see the flaw in your reasoning b/c you are locked into the pre-determined narrative that somehow this is right-wing, Fox shares some blame, and Tucker Carlson needs some blame too. Even though the guy who pulled the trigger says differently. Your opinion here is wrong based on actual facts.

You're the one not getting it. The shooter is the best source of evidence of what the shooter embraced and what he did not embrace. The CNN article, and you by extension, attempts to tie in Fox News, Tucker Carlson, Republicans to the shootings and murders of 10+ people via a construct dubbed "Replacement Theory", even labelling it "right wing". You make it clear that you agree with this "criticism". Don't try to sidestep or downplay that now.

But the article you agree with is easily rebutted as the shooter's own manifesto, his own written beliefs and philosophies, counter the very position on which the CNN article is based for the reasons I stated above, i.e. the shooter affirms he is left-wing, hates Fox News, and his manifesto never mentions Tucker Carlson. Thus, the claim that Replacement Theory is a right wing conspiracy theory from Fox and somehow fueled this horrible tragedy gets demolished by the guy who caused it. In fact, he's a hate-filled, murderous LEFT winger. The CNN article, which you agree with, is therefore not only without a basis, but is actually contradicted by the individual responsible for the event which precipitated the article to begin with.

Just like CNN, you fail to see the flaw in your reasoning b/c you are locked into the pre-determined narrative that somehow this is right-wing, Fox shares some blame, and Tucker Carlson needs some blame too. Even though the guy who pulled the trigger says differently. Your opinion here is wrong based on actual facts.
Nice rant. I (and CNN journalist) said it's a bad idea for Fox News to promote Replacement Theory. If you think that they should promote it, then great but I think it's a bad idea. It's not complicated.

Nice rant. I (and CNN journalist) said it's a bad idea for Fox News to promote Replacement Theory. If you think that they should promote it, then great but I think it's a bad idea. It's not complicated.
But Fox

"While President Donald Trump’s 2016 election proved that predictions of demographic doom for Republicans were premature"

But Fox

"While President Donald Trump’s 2016 election proved that predictions of demographic doom for Republicans were premature"

Grab your torch, don't be late.

They don't promote it. CNN tried to use the shooting to show they do. For all the reasons I stated, they failed miserably and so does your original post in this thread. Nope, it's not complicated at all.

The pigeon-hole labelling of the Buffalo shooter is not the crux of the story. He embraced the ideaologies of neo-nazism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. Hopefully, Americans of every political persuasion can agree that the tenets of his belief system are repulsive and repugnant.

Reactions: moe
The pigeon-hole labelling of the Buffalo shooter is not the crux of the story. He embraced the ideaologies of neo-nazism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. Hopefully, Americans of every political persuasion can agree that the tenets of his belief system are repulsive and repugnant.

Execute him for his actions. Problem solved.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

These f'n idiots in the media and dumbass politicians have no understanding what is really going on. All they have done in the past several years is fan the flames of distrust and anger among the races. What the hell did they think was going to happen when they injected race into everything then used it divide communities by blaming whites for every problem facing the black ciommunity? Blacks are going to get pissed with whites and whites are going to get pissed with blacks because they are tired of being blamed for everything. The rhetoric is so over the top and does nothing but stir more hate and cause more people to act out in hate.

It began under Obama, who admittedly I voted for twice because equal protections claims were going to soar under him (which they did), which was exceptional for my business. But Obama was a good politician who kept the bullshit camoflauged. The crazy rhetoric has really amped up and it does nothing but incite these crazies to act out. It needs to stop but it won't because the media needs ratings and the politicians need to be all over the media so they go way overboard with their comments. I am curious how many of the federal politicians speaking out about the Buffalo shooting said the same thing following the Christmas parade massacre 6 months ago?

These f'n idiots in the media and dumbass politicians have no understanding what is really going on. All they have done in the past several years is fan the flames of distrust and anger among the races. What the hell did they think was going to happen when they injected race into everything then used it divide communities by blaming whites for every problem facing the black ciommunity? Blacks are going to get pissed with whites and whites are going to get pissed with blacks because they are tired of being blamed for everything. The rhetoric is so over the top and does nothing but stir more hate and cause more people to act out in hate.

It began under Obama, who admittedly I voted for twice because equal protections claims were going to soar under him (which they did), which was exceptional for my business. But Obama was a good politician who kept the bullshit camoflauged. The crazy rhetoric has really amped up and it does nothing but incite these crazies to act out. It needs to stop but it won't because the media needs ratings and the politicians need to be all over the media so they go way overboard with their comments. I am curious how many of the federal politicians speaking out about the Buffalo shooting said the same thing following the Christmas parade massacre 6 months ago?
None.

Execute him for his actions. Problem solved.
No one has said there was not white supremacist in this country.
No one is making excuses for this pos . On the other hand everyone says there is no black supremacist & defends blacks when it is a obvious hate crime. No matter the color both are pos

No one has said there was not white supremacist in this country.
No one is making excuses for this pos . On the other hand everyone says there is no black supremacist & defends blacks when it is a obvious hate crime. No matter the color both are pos

Evil is evil. His beliefs are stupid. His actions were evil. This is why every State should have the death penalty. Give him a trial by his peers and execute his ass.

Evil is evil. His beliefs are stupid. His actions were evil. This is why every State should have the death penalty. Give him a trial by his peers and execute his ass.
I can't argue with any of that but there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people just like him from all races in America. Executing him does nothing to solve the real problem.

I can't argue with any of that but there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people just like him from all races in America. Executing him does nothing to solve the real problem.

Execute him for his actions. We don't execute people for their beliefs. No matter how hateful or ignorant.

Of course they do and no CNN didn't since they didn't need to. Why would they? Why not just provide video and quotes from Tucker Carlson espousing the tenets of the theory on his show?

Tucker Carlson is the No. 1 champion of this leading far-right conspiracy

Fox News star Tucker Carlson's 'great replacement' segment used a new frame for an old fear
The article you cited absolutely attempts to use the shooting to tie Fox News into it. Go back and read it.

And Tucker Carlson talking about how the Democrat party is seeking to replace voters is somehow a vast, white, right-wing conspiracy when the Dem party itself acknowledges it needs to address the loss of many latino and black voters that have traditionally voted Dem in the past? The spooky, dramatic music doesn't make this stuff an insidious plot by Tucker Carlson. Godspeed fellow Blue-Lotter. I am not following you off the deep end.

The article you cited absolutely attempts to use the shooting to tie Fox News into it. Go back and read it.

And Tucker Carlson talking about how the Democrat party is seeking to replace voters is somehow a vast, white, right-wing conspiracy when the Dem party itself acknowledges it needs to address the loss of many latino and black voters that have traditionally voted Dem in the past? The spooky, dramatic music doesn't make this stuff an insidious plot by Tucker Carlson. Godspeed fellow Blue-Lotter. I am not following you off the deep end.
Thanks for sharing your feelings.

It's a start and a better deterrent to violence
I learned in Sunday school that we should love all & that we all are precious in his sight ...
That should be a good start .

Last edited:
What's the point then. We execute people for actions not thoughts. Who gives a shit what some neo nazi or black panther thinks as long as they are not killing people.
If we could be prosecuted for our thoughts I'd be in prison for rape a million times over .... goodness those yoga pants have given me cream Jean's more than once ...even the fat chicks, looks like two raccoons fighting in a feed sack ...but I wood ..

What's the point then. We execute people for actions not thoughts. Who gives a shit what some neo nazi or black panther thinks as long as they are not killing people.
Maybe we should dial back the rhetoric that amps these idiots up?

im all for hanging this twat on the courthouse lawn this July 4. But there will be another one after him. And another. And another. And another. It doesn’t do anything to stop the problems.

At some point someone has to realize we are just fanning the flames.

Maybe we should dial back the rhetoric that amps these idiots up?

im all for hanging this twat on the courthouse lawn this July 4. But there will be another one after him. And another. And another. And another. It doesn’t do anything to stop the problems.

At some point someone has to realize we are just fanning the flames.

I agree rhetoric from the far left is bad. Neo Nazi and Black Panther rhetoric is always bad. There will always be hate, excuses, and evil. So it will never stop completely. Excute his ass and anyone on the far left that does this shit too and show that the consequences will be severe. I don't need to study him or others like him. I already know what makes them the way they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT