ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton team joins Wisconsin recount effort

Way to respect the will of the people.
I hear ya. And my credibility is suspect because I think Trump will be a disaster, but with all the hacks prior to the election...AND the accusations made by one of the candidates about possible voter fraud and tampering....I think an effort to ensure the credibility of the process is good for everyone. I don't think there will be any change, but it will be good for the American people if the system is validated. Can you not admit that it would be a positive?

I hear ya. And my credibility is suspect because I think Trump will be a disaster, but with all the hacks prior to the election...AND the accusations made by one of the candidates about possible voter fraud and tampering....I think an effort to ensure the credibility of the process is good for everyone. I don't think there will be any change, but it will be good for the American people if the system is validated. Can you not admit that it would be a positive?
Only the desperate are suggesting it's not valid as is. Bringing it into question without cause is the only reason the validity might come under question.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
There is zero evidence of hacks in the election. None.

I think a recount is a dead-end use of money and time.

But it is the heighth of irony that after Trump repeatedly claimed the election was rigged, to the delight of his rally attendees, that the idea of a recount by his opponent is being mocked.

But it is the heighth of irony that after Trump repeatedly claimed the election was rigged, to the delight of his rally attendees, that the idea of a recount by his opponent is being mocked.
It's being mocked because of all of the shit the left dished out when they were certain Hillary was going to walk away with the election. This is the absolute height of hypocrisy from her and I find it hilarious.

It is not irony at all. The irony is the fat bitch loser who alerted the horror of someone not accepting democracy and repeating ad naseum that such statements showed how unfit he is to be president is now guilty of doing the deed she declared so dangerous. Trump never said he would demand a recount. He did correctly show a rigged system where the dnc and media schemed together for Hillary and he did it well enough to win the election.

Waiting for Bru, Bama, and doc to chime in. It should interesting, well, at least the name calling parts.

There is zero evidence of hacks in the election. None.
I didn't say there were hacks in the voting process, but there is proof that outside entities did hack the DNC and a candidates campaign manager in an attempt to sway the election. That says to me if the same well funded entity found an opportunity to alter the vote count they would almost certainly make an attempt. That's all I'm saying. I don't want tax dollars spent, but if people want to send in money (yes, even Clinton) to have it done....I think it does more good than harm.

It is not irony at all. The irony is the fat bitch loser who alerted the horror of someone not accepting democracy and repeating ad naseum that such statements showed how unfit he is to be president is now guilty of doing the deed she declared so dangerous. Trump never said he would demand a recount. He did correctly show a rigged system where the dnc and media schemed together for Hillary and he did it well enough to win the election.
I think the media had every right to not like Trump. The man sues for coverage about him he doesn't like, and praises coverage about him he does like. You have to admit Trump said some outrageous things to get that negative media coverage. It's not like the mainstream media didn't cover the emails, or the other emails, or the Comey letter, or the foundation issues.

I think the media had every right to not like Trump. The man sues for coverage about him he doesn't like, and praises coverage about him he does like. You have to admit Trump said some outrageous things to get that negative media coverage. It's not like the mainstream media didn't cover the emails, or the other emails, or the Comey letter, or the foundation issues.
Media will probably get a chance to cover probe of Hillary after turning the dogs lose on this venture. Trump will not participate, but he can certainly allow rumors get back to Justice that whoever the head is should turn an investigator very lose to hang her ass.

The media is bias and unethical. trying to defend it is just sad.

ALL media? There are NO ethical journalists out there at ALL. That's a little extreme I think.
I think most will agree with you on that statement. But that is what makes it so extreme. Freedom of the press at one time was followed with ethics in reporting. 5 Ws was the test of good reporting. Since Watergate, all reporters have become investigative reporters rather that beat reporters. Basically, they allow their liberal leanings to guide them into making a news story an editorial.

"The media is biased and unethical, trying to defend it is just sad." So..."the media" means what then?
The onus is not on me. The onus is on you to demonstrate how the general term "media" means every journalist.

I think most will agree with you on that statement. But that is what makes it so extreme. Freedom of the press at one time was followed with ethics in reporting. 5 Ws was the test of good reporting. Since Watergate, all reporters have become investigative reporters rather that beat reporters. Basically, they allow their liberal leanings to guide them into making a news story an editorial.
Op-ed pieces are a large part of media coverage to be sure. Those pieces come from both sides. Although, most media outlets do have a more liberal perspective, that doesn't mean their coverage of the news (or facts) are biased. Take Anderson Cooper for example: one of the members of the biased media used as an example of a liberal that attempted to derail Trump. But I think Cooper tries to be as unbiased as possible, even though he is on CNN

The onus is not on me. The onus is on you to demonstrate how the general term "media" means every journalist.
I never spoke about any specific media organization when making that statement. Dave called me sad for defending that the media covered Negatives about Hillary too, and that Trump just gave them more material (a strategy of Trumps in my opinion). If we were talking about a specific media organization like CNN for example....my rebuttal would have been different for sure. So what intellectual rule of discussion have I broken now? I appreciate your attempts to educate me further in an attempt to possibly begin to understand the height of your intellectual prowess, but you and others have already proven that I am a moron.

Op-ed pieces are a large part of media coverage to be sure. Those pieces come from both sides. Although, most media outlets do have a more liberal perspective, that doesn't mean their coverage of the news (or facts) are biased. Take Anderson Cooper for example: one of the members of the biased media used as an example of a liberal that attempted to derail Trump. But I think Cooper tries to be as unbiased as possible, even though he is on CNN
We disagree again. A. C. is too liberal to conceal. He may be middle stream for the source he represents, but that source is admittedly one of more liberal.

We disagree again. A. C. is too liberal to conceal. He may be middle stream for the source he represents, but that source is admittedly one of more liberal.
I can understand why some might think that, but I am of the mind that some issues (especially social issues) that are considered liberal are not liberal views...they are just basic ideals of humanity and liberty. And Cooper has donated to the Republican Party I think, might be wrong on that though

ALL media? There are NO ethical journalists out there at ALL. That's a little extreme I think.
Try to mot put words in my mouth. If you cant argue on your own merit than dont bother. I wont put up with that horseshit from you or anyone else. Either try again or enjoy my ignore list.

Maybe you can use that fat ****ing brain in your head and figure it out?
When I used "media" as a blanket term, I was referring to the "media" that Trump called crooked. I imagine he was referring to most major newspapers as well as most television news outlets. Again, I think most of those organizations have a good reason to not want Trump as President because of his statements trying to discredit reports as lies and his letigious threats towards reporters. I personally do not want to live in a country in which there is any control of media by the state. I don't think Trump wants that, but I also don't think he appreciates dissension either.

Any which way, you can get as pissy as you want Dave....you just sound like a whiny liberal pussy to me.

Try to mot put words in my mouth. If you cant argue on your own merit than dont bother. I wont put up with that horseshit from you or anyone else. Either try again or enjoy my ignore list.
And I will try to mot put words in your mouth anymore. I'm sure you were using the term media to refer only to those organizations that you personally don't approve of....I just didn't know the specifics.

When I used "media" as a blanket term, I was referring to the "media" that Trump called crooked. I imagine he was referring to most major newspapers as well as most television news outlets. Again, I think most of those organizations have a good reason to not want Trump as President because of his statements trying to discredit reports as lies and his letigious threats towards reporters. I personally do not want to live in a country in which there is any control of media by the state. I don't think Trump wants that, but I also don't think he appreciates dissension either.

Any which way, you can get as pissy as you want Dave....you just sound like a whiny liberal pussy to me.
Typical liberal jibberish. You can generalize and everyone should understand what you mean but anyone who generalizes and disagrees with you it is up to you to twist their words to fit your narrative. Enjoy talking to yourself moron. bye.

Last edited:
Typical liberal jibberish. You can generalize and everyone should understand what you mean but anyone who generalizes and disagrees with you it is up to you to twist their words to fit your narrative. Enjoy talking to yourself moron. bye.
The sound of my heart breaking

Only the desperate are suggesting it's not valid as is. Bringing it into question without cause is the only reason the validity might come under question.
[roll]
Trump claims 'millions' voted illegally for Hillary and he WON the popular vote: The Donald leaves Florida and launches tirade about voter fraud after accusing Clinton of hypocrisy for joining Wisconsin recount [roll]

[roll]
Trump claims 'millions' voted illegally for Hillary and he WON the popular vote: The Donald leaves Florida and launches tirade about voter fraud after accusing Clinton of hypocrisy for joining Wisconsin recount [roll]
Yeah, his tweets are stupid.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I don't think they are Presidential either

Trump isn't a politician, he's even said so.

Trump isn't bought and paid for like Hilliary.

The country made the right decision to stop the corruption that is tearing us apart.

If you can't see that, you're not an American.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT