ADVERTISEMENT

Clarence Nadolny

WVUfanforevernut making up lies. Who cares I make more $ than you and actually played sports. You didn’t. I’m sure your fake votes didn’t go to the players deserving. You don’t know WV well enough dumbass. Board has been dead. Wake up.

Also 4-5 years ago we lost lots of games cause Huggs recruited bad out of state gimps. Huggs missed NCAA tournament 2 years in a row. Should have been 3 but lucked in the year before and got beat by 60 points in 1st round by Zags. Huggs didn’t get the top WV stars as usual and payed for it with Keaton Miles, Forsyth, Brown, Browne, McCune, Rutledge..... and a bunch more D2 dips from out of state. That was bad out of state recruits as usual. Too many. He missed on good WV kids. Huggs would have never offered those gimps if from WV. That’s the problem. We’re giving too many scholarships away to bad out of state recruits cause they look up to those bigger zip codes. Replace 1 each year with a extra top WV recruit and were in business.

Pride just keeps pumping the sewage. He would star in the movie Dumb an Dumber playing both roles.

WVUfanforevernut making up lies. Who cares I make more $ than you and actually played sports. You didn’t. I’m sure your fake votes didn’t go to the players deserving. You don’t know WV well enough dumbass. Board has been dead. Wake up.
Everything you just said here is a lie you stupid piece of shit.

You make more than me? LMAO. That's what you are going to use to troll me?

You played sports and I didn't? More LMAO....

Nothing fake about my votes asshole...turned it in Monday.

Once again....your opinions are just message board fodder....when you see the all-state teams....you can think of me shit for brains.

I cant wait to see you and kick your ass...and thanks for killing the board.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Pratt overhyping average guards that just last year weren’t good enough for D1. He has no clue. They won’t help much next year at all. We already have 5 guards to grow with and McBride and Dobbs are coming to make 7. Dobbs appears to be PWO and has scholarship funds and promise scholarship. He lives 15 minutes from campus. He may redshirt which would be great for him.

We don’t need to recruit anybody else except Bridges. Go with Oscar, McBride and Bridges and shut it down. Keep the roster intact and hopefully Konate returns for a national title caliber year next year.

These other guards Pratt keeps hyping up won’t start or play over experienced players McCabe, Haley, Knapper next year anyways. They won’t walk in and play over those guys. Those 3 will be very good next year. Horton will be better in year 2. Harler comes back in limited minutes as well and probably hits that 3 better next year. Mathews, West are back. We’re set at the 1-2-3 spots for next year. Oscar, Culver, Routt, Gordon gives us for big guys with experience and if Konate returns it’s a legit Final 4 team.

Pratt overhyping average guards that just last year weren’t good enough for D1. He has no clue. They won’t help much next year at all. We already have 5 guards to grow with and McBride and Dobbs are coming to make 7. Dobbs appears to be PWO and has scholarship funds and promise scholarship. He lives 15 minutes from campus. He may redshirt which would be great for him.

We don’t need to recruit anybody else except Bridges. Go with Oscar, McBride and Bridges and shut it down. Keep the roster intact and hopefully Konate returns for a national title caliber year next year.

These other guards Pratt keeps hyping up won’t start or play over experienced players McCabe, Haley, Knapper next year anyways. They won’t walk in and play over those guys. Those 3 will be very good next year. Horton will be better in year 2. Harler comes back in limited minutes as well and probably hits that 3 better next year. Mathews, West are back. We’re set at the 1-2-3 spots for next year. Oscar, Culver, Routt, Gordon gives us for big guys with experience and if Konate returns it’s a legit Final 4 team.

I know you ignore reason, but Knapper has played really poorly this year. He can't pass it well, his handles are suspect and he doesn't defense nearly as well as I thought he would.

I expected a lot more of him considering I watched him play quite a few games at Hargrove where he didn't play this bad.

Also, there is not a guard in WV that is even in the remote vicinity of the skill level of Frenchy.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
BobbyB...NoPride wants to provoke you to give him a reason to post his fake expert crap. Just ignore the dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT