ADVERTISEMENT

Chugz wins freshman QB battle

KeatonsCorner

All-American
Nov 5, 2012
Listed as 3rd string QB on the depth chart

Now, just gotta keep working to get to that 2nd unit!

The Chuggernaut leads the Mounties in 2017

not so fast, my friend.....chugs is a good prospect, but they were toying with the idea of crest being a wide receiver for a while and chugs got more reps i would imagine and perhaps may be ahead with understanding the offense.....that said, crest is a major talent and i submit he will battle it out with chugs and i like his chances of starting in 2017.....of course, chugs may be the real deal and be the man.....point is, don't count out crest.....plus, not so sure chugs still won't get redshirted if the coaching staff can help it, especially if he makes it into midseason before playing so they can save a year of eligibility and put some space between him and crest.....then again, if he plays there will be some space between chugs and sills.....odds to me are at least 50 percent or more chugs eventually gets redshirted.....

Last edited:
not so fast, my friend.....chugs is a good prospect, but they were toying with the idea of crest being a wide receiver for a while and chugs got more reps i would imagine and perhaps may be ahead with understanding the offense.....that said, crest is a major talent and i submit he will battle it out with chugs and i like his chances of starting in 2017.....of course, chugs may be the real deal and be the man.....point is, don't count out crest.....plus, not so sure chugs still won't get redshirted if the coaching staff can help it, especially if he makes it into midseason before playing so they can save a year of eligibility and put some space between him and crest.....then again, if he plays there will be some space between chugs and sills.....odds to me are at least 50 percent or more chugs eventually gets redshirted.....
If Howard and Crest stay healthy, you have to think Chugunov and Sills both get red shirts. No reason to pull a Mike Lorello and waste a year.

Chris Chugunov in 2017 will be starting or back-up at Rowan University.

Chugz is listed behind Crest. So by that order, Crest would be the QB in 2017.

tumblr_lvt2klDywe1qbrgydo1_500.png

I've seen Chugs over the spring. He will never start or play here. He is not as good as Keatons wet dreams of him. The guy will get beat out by Sills eventually but either way Crest is miles better than both. Cody Saunders coming next year and he will pass the slow Chugonov too. Keaton likes to joke around. Don't pay him attention.

Crest will be the guy by midseason this year and start almost 4 years. Crest is pushing Howard and according to very close inside sources Crest is looking the best. Its a matter of time until Crest starts.

Dana said Howard is light years ahead of the the other three QB's. Didn't this argument get you banned recently?

Crest will be the guy by midseason this year and start almost 4 years. Crest is pushing Howard and according to very close inside sources Crest is looking the best. Its a matter of time until Crest starts.

That was spring and only cause he knew system better. Crest has narrowed gap and will end up starting by 5th game.

Chugz to Crest shirts still on sale for the 2017 season!

Buy one and get a "Tanner McEvoy's completion rate is lower than my BAC" shirt for FREEEE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT