ADVERTISEMENT

Chasing after 2 star castaways

Yea I got own by posting the truth that Michigan football players all had the same major several years ago. One decided that was BS and transfer to WVU because he wanted an engineering degree.

lol, you're still posting? Here, read the link below, and report back to the board if anything stands out to you. After doing so, do yourself a favor, moron, and stop posting.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-engineering-schools

Reactions: 30Kelly
Reactions: 30CAT
lol, you're still posting? Here, read the link below, and report back to the board if anything stands out to you. After doing so, do yourself a favor, moron, and stop posting.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-engineering-schools
I never said Michigan was not a good school. Perhaps reading comprehension is an issue for you. But hey jump up and down and claim you won the internets. Your so special at least in your own mind.

you're still doing it fool......you calling ANYONE a moron is really special....fool fool fool
You have to give him credit for persistence. After posting thousands of times on our board he keeps coming back to show us what an ignorant douchebag looks like. What a tool.

I never said Michigan was not a good school. Perhaps reading comprehension is an issue for you. But hey jump up and down and claim you won the internets. Your so special at least in your own mind.
Perhaps lying is a serious issue for you. The transfer reference from a few years back was actually Ryan Mundy, a graduate transfer with one year of eligibility remaining, meaning he had to go to a school that offered a graduate degree that michigan didn't have as an option. He chose Sports Management at WVU, not engineering, moron.

Not to mention, only a bigger moron like snow flake would attempt to come to your defense.

I've actually became bored over owning you all afternoon and now into the evening.

At this point, I'll let 30kelly take over.

Perhaps lying is a serious issue for you. The transfer reference from a few years back was actually Ryan Mundy, a graduate transfer with one year of eligibility remaining, meaning he had to go to a school that offered a graduate degree that michigan didn't have as an option. He chose Sports Management at WVU, not engineering, moron.

Not to mention, only a bigger moron like snow flake would attempt to come to your defense.

I've actually became bored over owning you all afternoon and now into the evening.

At this point, I'll let 30kelly take over.
Guess again moron. You own me? Now that is a laugh. But hey keep going full retard. You got nothing to lose now.

Reactions: 30CAT
Guess again moron. You own me? Now that is a laugh. But hey keep going full retard. You got nothing to lose now.
First he thought Big Bruh came to WVU because the rank of the defense which is strange since he plays offense and now he thinks you are talking about Mundy. He is a special kind of stupid. If there is a 4 horseman he is dopey.

First he thought Big Bruh came to WVU because the rank of the defense which is strange since he plays offense and now he thinks you are talking about Mundy. He is a special kind of stupid. If there is a 4 horseman he is dopey.
Yes, moron, Ferns was going to play LB at WVU, but was moved over to fullback, once they recognized he simply wasn't good enough. Perhaps the fact his roster # is 52 would enlighten you further.

Mundy was indeed who the other moron was talking about, who I believe transferred back in 2007, give or take a year. Note the reference to 'the guy that transferred around the time dick rod was there'.

Yes, moron, Ferns was going to play LB at WVU, but was moved over to fullback, once they recognized he simply wasn't good enough. Perhaps the fact his roster # is 52 would enlighten you further.

Mundy was indeed who the other moron was, who I believe transferred back in 2007, give or take a year. Note the reference to 'the guy that transferred around the time dick rod was there'.
not only a fool but a JEALOUS fool:scream:

Mundy was indeed who the other moron was talking about, who I believe transferred back in 2007, give or take a year. Note the reference to 'the guy that transferred around the time dick rod was there'.

Yeah, because fullbacks wear #52. [laughing]

The roster lists him as a TE. Newsflash, you're the moron.

Yeah, because fullbacks wear #52. [laughing]

The roster lists him as a TE. Newsflash, you're the moron.

That's my point, moron.

Perhaps you should pull a trick out of dave's book, and delete your post, even though many people have already seen it, and then convince yourself that you never posted it in the first place.

The mental midget is back. Everyone hide because he knows more about WVU then we do. It is his obsession. 0-12

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT