ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ Charlie Benton is out for the season

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
The LB was injured against Tennessee and will miss the season according to head coach Dana Holgorsen.

What a shame. We need LBs. He didnā€™t play long enough to see what he could do but we need bodies and he obviously won 1st team job so far. I do know that he was thin, light in the butt and I questioned if he could handle the grind all season but knee injuries are just so unexpected. I donā€™t think itā€™s real bad so he should be almost 100% by some time next spring. Next year he should be full go. I guess Shea Campbell will get a tune up this week vs Youngstown State. I think he improves with reps. Heā€™s not high level but should get better.

Where's Warez? He's got another year of eligibility left. If he can play FB he can play LB.

Where's Warez? He's got another year of eligibility left. If he can play FB he can play LB.

Warez ain't never very far away and still has two (2) years of eligibility! Heck, Jerry Jones put the radar gun on me last week and said that 'according to the gun' ole Warez has lost almost 2% of his speed. But, even Jerry acknowledged that the gun hadn't been calibrated this year. Jerry know! Warez

Reactions: Airport
Wow. That sucks.
Looks like Gibby May run a bunch of 4-2-5.
Otherwise, Exree Loe? Josh Chandler?
with how hard I saw Deamonte Lindsay hit and his size, maybe he can move to outside LB?

The LB was injured against Tennessee and will miss the season according to head coach Dana Holgorsen.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT