ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina holding Baylor to under 700 yds rushing.

ACC defense.
Lol...isn't that something! I gotta give Briles credit here...he beats you through the air and then adjusts his game to suit this kind of attack with his third string qb at the helm and #1 WR out ( although I guess what choice did he have)...they KNEW they were rushing every damned play and could do NOTHING about it!....ahh the ACC!
And actually moreover, Russell is actually sitting there on the sidelines saying ...'so I guess I'm replaceable? '....would love to see that sort of competition here next year....

Top 2 QBs done for the year...their 1000-yard RB done for the year...the Biletnikoff Award-winning WR done for the year...

No problem, just change the offense to roll up 600+ rushing yards and 49 points anyway. Once upon a time here at WVU we also installed a new offense for the Peach Bowl and caught the ACC champion totally off guard with the ground-and-pound approach.

Contrast that with some other coaches who would be stepping to the podium afterward to tell you how badly they were hurt by all the missing starters, and that they just couldn't run their normal offense because of it. Well done by Briles and his staff.

The Big 12 was well represented by Baylor again North Carolina. North Carolina has Clemson on the ropes for most of the game and remember..............some funny things happened in that dadgum ACC championship game. The game may have been choreographed. Know what I mean? You know about the money side of the game. Right?

Top 2 QBs done for the year...their 1000-yard RB done for the year...the Biletnikoff Award-winning WR done for the year...

No problem, just change the offense to roll up 600+ rushing yards and 49 points anyway. Once upon a time here at WVU we also installed a new offense for the Peach Bowl and caught the ACC champion totally off guard with the ground-and-pound approach.

Contrast that with some other coaches who would be stepping to the podium afterward to tell you how badly they were hurt by all the missing starters, and that they just couldn't run their normal offense because of it. Well done by Briles and his staff.

Art Briles is the real offense guru! That's called excellent coaching. They are on their 3rd string quarterback, missing best receiver in the country, one of the top running backs in the country, highly regarded offense tackle, etc and they use the bowl practices to scheme around what fits their available players and they execute it to perfection.

Reactions: torontoeers
Absolutely remarkable job by the coaching staff and players UNC didn't know what hit them. By the end of the game they could hardly pick themselves up. I watched 2 quarters and I swear they never threw it 1 time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT